A Message From Nismoclub.ca....

Hey guys, this is Mark from the toronto nismo club. I have been notified that there have been posts about my club on this site…and I have read the forum and posts.
I had originally dealt with THE EXACT SAME ISSUE WHICH THE EXACT SAME PERSON POSTED ON THE GTRCANADA.COM WEBSITE. Here are my responses to the acusations that the person who posted pinned on me:

Post #1:
Hey guys. I’m Mark, the owner of the nismoclub.ca site. Well, I just found out yesterday that Mr.Wong’s (real owner of the skyline i used for my website banner) car wasn’t really a “member’s car”. Someone had signed up with a Skyline a little while ago, I haven’t seen this guy before, but he sent me those pictures of that Skyline saying that they were his. It was obviously a dirty setup and I made the mistake of believing the person that sent me those photos that they were actually his. I told Will that I was terribly sorry and that it had to be a setup, believe it or not someone was using that Nissan Quest I built for advertising and I had caught them using it, that is only another reason I wouldn’t use a picture that wasn’t mine. As for the shop pictures…the shop was not built by me, but I did have the person who built it take it down. Harvey…I’m sorry about the RB26 swap, I was having some problems with that page and I asked a friend to help…I guess he thought I told him to put down RB26 swap. I wouldnt spend countless days and nights to get sponsors and start doing things that I know would effect my club in this way. I do know Kyle and Harvey and they are absolutely A1 members, Im just sorry I had to be made look like a fool infront of them…I have to say, it was an innocent mistake. I have talked to Will about it and he’s fine with me just taking the pictures…I hope he understands it was a mistake. Anyway guys, Im sorry for causing problems. And as for the font of my club…it’s called “consealian”, I just found the font and liked it…I didnt even know about GTR Canada until people started joining and saying they were also members here .
Anyways, sorry to all for the misshap, you have to understand.
Mark B.

Post #2:
look guys, say what you want, this was a great setup to make me look bad and whoever did it, you are a really crafty and convincing person. For my ads comming up, I will only use pictures of my members cars that I have actually met before. All my guys at the club are great, they know real well that I wouldnt do something like that. So my lesson learned: a)use pics of members cars that youve met and actually seen in real life, b)dont trust someone else to do pages of your website for you. I wouldnt use Will’s Skyline if I actually knew it wasnt him. It actually is kind of funny because now, looking at the application that the member which “tricked” me for lack of a better word, filled out, they provided a bullcrap mailing address and postal code and no phone number. As I explained to him, a guy signed up to my club with a GTR, for his member pictures, he sent me those ones of Will’s Skyline and asked me to use them as a website banner, I liked the pictures, but originally, I just wanted to have the club name with a couple of lit gauges in the background as the banner. Because I really liked those pictures and not to be a jerk, stupid me said ok (not knowing that it was infact a trap). I swear to you all that I didnt know about that being Will’s car. I did some research on it and I see where that person got them from. Obviously that individual went through all that trouble just to make me and my club look bad. It is a great plot so applause goes out to whoever did it, you sure outsmarted me. I am trustworthy of all my members that join but this time I do feel, and you guys are obviously telling me that I look stupid , like I told Will, I am seriously sorry for any trouble I have caused him at all. I have pledged to take those pictures down and put new ones up. My excuse for a lame website…hmmm, alot of other people seemed to like it, but then again, everyone is entitled to their own oppinion right? Z-Tuned, im not trying to be a suck up or anything, but I was saying your Skyline looked absolutely solid. The picture of the green Nissan Quest up there is mine, that was one you took off my site. The reason my club’s site is semi-“copy-locked” is to prevent people from taking important banners and club pictures. Many of my sponsors are secured by the fact that the “copy-lock” dosent allow a regular individual to reproduce the picture from the site. Yesterday, I researched Will’s Skyline and I saw the original “uncut pictures” which the ones that were sent to me are derived from. I am wondering one thing about the picture of Will’s car that I recieved…how did they cut out the “tuning mag” logo so perfectly? Anyways, when it all boils down, I am removing the pictures of his car and will be putting up new ones. I just want all of you to know that I mean no harm and wish no bad from anyone, I wasn’t looking for trouble.
Again Will as I said and am going to keep on saying, sorry bud!

All you posters against me as I said…I didnt mean for trouble, and you’re acusing me of taking pictures off other people’s site’s when really I didnt, it was a dirty trick…which would make those false accusations and #2 someone took a pic off my site of the green Nissan Quest/Villager. Look guys, starting things among other club is the thing I am least interested in, I appreciate every club, no matter how big, how small, the members in it or who runs it, I know it takes A MAJOR effort to run a club and such…so why would I try to mess it up ESPECIALLY when I spend day and night, with about as many hours of sleep that someone can count on 1 hand per week? I am a good guy and yes, everyone makes mistakes, I obviously have made a pretty big mistake by not checking over things AND by allowing my friends to help me out with building store pages (which would explain the picture of that girl Jenny). Anyways, all was returned to normal, I definately did not mean harm. And I did have the good sence to come out here and explain what went wrong, I do admit that it is partly my fault for being so uncautious, so, to all of you, I say I am terribly sorry for letting my guard slip.
Mark B.

by the way…that site banner on performance world was changed.