new club site

Well i feel like i was just writing this a little while ago but I have another new club site.

www.trueform.cc

I hope to see you all there!
We will be having our first general meeting on Jan. 28/2006 to discuss which direction were going to take things.

for all of you wondering why i feel like im doing this over again you may remember now about
www.jdmlife.com/public

have to love unlimited bandwidth file hosting :partyman:

Damien

BAN

yes um ban for what exactly?

I have no idea.

Just felt like posting that :butthead:

EDIT: Is this going to be like the JDM club?? Cuz the last site failed miserably

right…well off topic = this

the last site was used for file hosting and the forum was just for experimentation not a physical club.

True Form is a club in the physical relm as well as cyberspace.

SWEET, MORE CAR FORUMS FOR ME TO SPAM!!!

What is this one all about?

Im not gonna miss this one. LOL

it will just be a general car club for enthusiasts.

cruises
dyno days
parties

we havn’t picked a direction yet, that will happen at the meeting.

enthusiasts of what? is there a type of car I need to have? or is this like the NLR

we are open as of right now.

At the upcoming meeting we are holding we will be having a discussion about all ofthese details.

Im thinking we will be open to all cars as we already have a fair bit of diversity within our official members.

Anyone is free to start their own club of course but this seems a bit odd to me.

Wouldn’t it be more productive and more ethical to help build the NECC rather than take advantage of the NECC’s site to entice people to join another club? :rolleyes:

This is quasi-borderline “its my ball and I’m going home” syndrome.

edit…I also note that on the links section of your new club’s web site you fail to link to the NECC. Perhaps leaving the NECC off the links section was an oversight. I hope there will be an NECC link on your club’s site right away.

right well gay new car club = trueform…

right well gay new car club = trueform…[/quote]

BAHAHAHA. CLASSIC

Now as i said in the first post.

BAN

We will not accept un authorized advertising of other car clubs without regonition.

:finga:

with ass holes like you two guys i would prefer not linking back regardless of how it affects my search engine ratings.

I have done my part to support NECC

YOU MEAN WITH POSTS LIKE THESE!?!?!

"I am terribly dissapointed by GTRC, 780 as well as NECC. "

Quote taken from http://forums.gtrcanada.com/viewtopic.php?p=45946&highlight=#45946

By:icydude

:reddot:

YOU MEAN WITH POSTS LIKE THESE!?!?!

"I am terribly dissapointed by GTRC, 780 as well as NECC. "

Quote taken from http://forums.gtrcanada.com/viewtopic.php?p=45946&highlight=#45946

By:icydude

:reddot:[/quote]

pwnd hahahaha :axe: :headz:

see thats the thing…dave held a meet for gtrc and no one showed up even though they said they would…why wouldnt i be disapointed?

that was completly called for haha.

also when i said i have paid my dues sort of thing its true…220 dollars later there isnt much to show for it.

Maybe no body showed up becasue it was really cold that night. Or maybe the time and date did not work out for everyone. You described it as a skyline meet and there are only a few skylines on here that said they were comming.

And just becasue you paid that sum of money does not make the cars you bagged any better for us. When you try to sell a car you should not have video’s of someone beating the crap out of it.