new toronto nissan club

hey guys sup…

new toronto nissan club just started up… bit late lol but its open. pure nissan cars all welcome… www.torontonissan.ca check it out.

hope im allowed to post this

cheers, :roll:

your weird

lol. how am i weird…

id be scared to meet you

lmao

hey, cool! Site looks great.
I look forward to seeing this Drift Team!

http://www.mpegtv.com/~mona/images/large/titanic-sinking.jpg
:shock:

stay away from my family, for the last time!

its being made for next year the guys are getting together and we will have one or 2 from the states come down should be fun.

just finishing up the graphics etc. site is gonna be remade etc. :slight_smile:

Hey at least their site with no posts and sponsors can afford vbulletin while ours, with tons of paying members and enough sponsors can’t spare 180$ for a lifetime license.

BTW I’m not sure if you’re allowed to use nissan in the URL, there may be copyright issues…that’s what happened to www.bmwmpower.net they had to change their name to dtmpower.net

ah ok ill take that into consideration lol… might change it its all good. yeh i like vbulletin can do whatever with it. plus the forums have been up since last night so its pretty much new… eventually we will get some members.

glad u like it tho…

thing is if Son changed to vb it would be a pain in the ass to import all posts etc its really not worth it once u get the forums running with so many users. plus these look nice.

Let the man post his forum link up in peace! :lol:

You guys are jokes…

“You’re weird”
“I’d be scared to meet you”
“Stay away from my family”

LOL!

its all good lol…

he scares me :crying:

hahaha come visit guys sites nice. etc.

one time i was street racing and

lol jokes…

i wasnt joking, is your club a joke? whats the joke? im confused. help.

is urs? lol sence some hostility. funny.

don’t worry about these guys dude. most of these guys are either nerds behind their computer or shit talkers.

i know DTS loves to post shit cause he doesn’t give a shit anymore. can’t blame him because of what Son240 lacks, but watever.

let the shit talkers talk

hey DTS, how were those dunloop fm901’s?

lol it dont bother me one bit man. its all good. im used to people like this dont hurt me non everyone talks alot. simnple post people get angry. all good… anyways lates.