Nissannation.ca

Hey guys this is a new nissan enthusiaist site
and ive been told to share with everyone =D

hope you like it.
btw- to avoid confusion i am NOT the creator of this site

www.nissannation.ca

ok so how many nissan sites are there now??

son
tnc
nissannation
zilvia
neo
ect…

yea to many, the crazy thing is when i go on to other forums occasionally i see people from here… i don’t know how they have the time to be on so many different forums.
i follow son always and the major ones every so often for tech info and such

QTYITEMPRICE1.COM Domain Name Registration - 1 Year $10.19
IHADA240SX.COM Subtotal: $10.19 Shipping & Handling: $0.00 Tax: $0.00Total: $10.19

Yea, I pulled the trigger :smiley:

Two words: Advertising money

way too many sites in the last year and a half in the GTA.
I’ll pass

Nissan Nation is TNC without the owner, Rick/Zep.

I was in talks with the creators months before it was put into action, and I always said it was a stupid idea.

wow, more nissan sites, gayest one yet

lol this dude stole my idea. hahahah what a hack man i came up with the name and the idea of making a general nissan site. but why make more forums… this is what happens when you help people even create and give advise they try to start something behind your back. but whatever. the guys a joke and if people want to be part of that go for it. the site is a rip off of TNC if you look at them both. he has no originality. and no creativity. have fun with that.

Its a second TNC, it really is. Same people same layout and even the same posts.

same thing. that site is a joke man. jeramy asked me for help as a former admin on tnc and as a friend i help him and he goes and make another forum lol. be a man it dosent bother ill help but dont lie. specially the layout is the same same everything this shows you what quality of people and site it is FAKE, as can be.

he even copied my TNC membership section and edited it lmao… like wtf… be original bud. sad to see.

lol

well i just talked to him, Imitation sucks, he has been banned from TNC for taking information without permission.

simple. no drama. end of story

just amazes me!! i loked at it again and all my stickies and even my forum rules!! have been copied. wow i dont have words anymore… great image they give off as posers and no originality. yikes… copyright violation right thurrr

^^ Well done, well said.:thumleft:

the thing that aggrivates me the most is ive spent over a year working on TNC and then have some newb who dosent know anything about websites or how to manage one without help come and rip my site off. i dont care if he made a site frankly. the thing that really pisses me off is that he has the balls to copy and paste allll my information my sticky threads information my rules, even my god damn welcome message!!!and the exact forum layout and all the or close to all my features. take a look ull see everything is a replica of my site.

take a look at his forum rules same thing. in member section my welcome message same thing. everythin my donation baar my chatbox etc etc etc. and he plans on having his meets at the same place we do or he might have forgoten to edit that part out lol… some people really never stop amazing me.
what image is he trying to give out? all posers come to my site.

then he has the nuts to ask me if i like the theme lmao what nads does this dude have.
anyways hes banned from my site and its done. no more drama.

im done ranting. enjoy

Well if it makes you feel any better I can’t even log onto “nissannation.ca”
And as a member of SON and TNC ect… who needs an exact copy of one? If your going to do it be original.

NissanNation, is that down the road and across the river from CivicNation?

Isn’t TNC a rip off from SON anyways? They just try to make it a little “bigger” by welcoming everyone that drives a Nissan and not just a 240. However, it seems like most of the people that post there are from SON and own a 240/skyline.

And SON is a rip off of NEO… anyone seeing a pattern?! Its the internet new sites pop up all the time, get over it.