JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL

I understand politics in the office. But competition still presents itself naturally without throwing a competitive employee recognition program into the mix.

True. But what I am promoting is getting rid of the slackers, allowing the “quiet” people to really make a difference in their businesses, and come up with new ideas and problem solving steps. Without some scare tactics in the workplace allot of people slack off. Simple as that. I am doing it now, posting on shift… because my boss isn’t looking over my shoulder, and the guy behind me that can see what I am doing, cant fire me or take my job.

Also in regards to the new ideas and problem solving ideas. Many times people have great ideas that may actually be better than the next guy, but aren’t allowed to voice them and they never get carried out. With my idea, nothing is stopping you from proving your self 110%. If it works, sweet, my business gets better and you get noticed.

I might just be an underutilized employee in my jobs! lol I bet that has allot to do with my rants!

i haven’t been following along since like the first page so i dont know if this has been said but…

When your boat has a leak…do you bail water why the boat continues to sink or do you plug the whole THEN bail the water…

Make the immigrants that are here legal…it would cost WAYYY to much to get em all out. Make em legal and make em pay taxes just like everyone else. And then build boost up border patrol… I don’t care build another fucking great wall of china. But right now nothing is being done…and were just getting exploited more and more.

dont know i was lucky enough to be born here. but i know from people who have become citizens of this country that the citizenship process is VERY difficult and they have to learn alot of things about this country, more than many americans know.

i bet that a majority of us natural born citizens would fail the citizenship test if we had to take it.

+1…one of kids that i share an suite with is a canadian citizen… He has lived here since he was nine. His dad works as an engineer and he is school to be an engineer. They were on a working visa for a number of years. He only got his green card last year and now has 4 years before he can even apply to be a citizen.

You would (you being Americans).

The first day of PIG (Participation in Governmet), we had to take a mock test. I got 1 question wrong. Most of the class averaged a 70%.

If you are under 18, you pay money to become a citizen. My parents paid like $200 back in 2001 to get my my citizenship. If you are over 18, you have to take the test and the cost is like $500 now or something crazy like that.

A friend of mine was on working visas and living illegally for almost 20 years before he could get his citizenship. He is the most proud motherfucker I’ve ever met. He loves it here.

Exactly, he is the good example of what people SHOULD do, Tell him to go around amsterdam and bitch slap all the prs that sit on their porches and collect MY MONEY. Have him tell them do do what he did and make something of themselves.

You can use that same quote in the Political Rant thread too! Honestly alot of people are too dumb and narrow minded to plug the hole and then bail. The seem to think, “OHH NOES WATER IN MY BOAT, NEED WATER OUT OF BOAT, I SCOOP IT OUT… Y WONT IT STOP??? SOMEONE ELSE MAKE IT STOP…”

Root cause people, get to it. start there.

:thumbup