Jrod Vs Arod @ LVD

like stallmers old 30R setup… used parts, built cheap. 11.01… not a bad power : $ : performance ratio

needs some DSS level 5.x’s

Yea, thing was crazy, everytime i saw it it was running good…

Pretty bad ass car and fast for what it was

still a civic thou :shifty

and still cut 1.6-1.7 60ft times and ran 11.0… honestly man, what it comes down to is it was built right, and it was fast. he never played it as something baller. he likes civics, you like old, doorstop shaped 300zx’s… to each their own.

hahah touche…

Dude when it coems down to it a cars a car…

I dont mind civics at all but I do rag on them constantly…

Clean nice and fast civics i like… like stalmers, swiftys, and a few others… if I had the money to build one… and i was into them lke they are id love to have one…

unfortunatly the shitty beat up ones out weigh the nice ones :tongue

Thanks Brotha. I loved that setup. Very simple, made great power and very easy on the old wallet as far as cost. It had quality parts, tuned awesome, and ran flawlessly. I never had one single issue last year.

seriously man id be embarrassed to put that in my sig

:rofl oh mannnnnn

hahahahha :asshole

who really cares how he rolls ,he is havin fun wit a new baby thats hard enough .now if i had to choose between the doorstop and german psi ,s car id be all about the civic

10.3 to 9s is a BIG jump but it’s important to consider the potential of the car. I am not familiar but if the car has 5-10PSI left in the setup (Really equates to power), or some tune, or some nitrous, etc…, it should be considered.

watch the video. car is spinning hard out of the hole… and c’mon youre the Trapman, 140mph = 9s especially a 2500-2600lb vehicle, as long as it hooks.

I didn’t think I needed to point out the obvious. :slight_smile:

The trap and lack of traction show it has the potential. There’s probably power left on the table too.

:rofl:rofl

Jon, I started working on this car long before I knew about my kid…

Like I’ve stated before a cars a car… to each is own…

All you people get butthurt when I rag on a civic and ask a simple question such as why Arods car had a chute… Even last year when he was quite a ways from needing from when I personaly saw him run… I dont know arod, I think ive said hey to him a few times, and one time helped push his civic down the staging lanes… Sorry I dont know the ins and outs of his car like the rest of you tight knit civc fags

I wasnt being a douchebag I was asking a quesiton…

Like ive said before, clean civics such as the one in your sig, stalmers swifts and a few other I have lots of respect for, their fast well built cars…

With that being said there just not my type of car. Personaly don’t give two shit if anyone thinks any of my cars/car choices are ugly… Im here for one purpose, to get to know some of the other car fags out there and learn about other shit. To many people on here are way to fuckin defensive about their cars/platform

Were all here for the same reason… Doesnt matter what kind of car you drive, if the other person likes the car and its style or not. Its about your passion for your car and respect for the hard work others have put into theirs.

Well put

amen brother folmsey.

i can actually attest, mac’s car isn’t that bad. it actually pulls quite nicely for its age, and low budget cost. with some sorting, and a little more work it won’t be a bad little car at all.

i guess its just the old guy in me saying that going fast doesn’t always matter to me… there’s always gonna be someone out there faster. my only limitation in building a fast car is money.

Theres a lot of smack to prove in this comment. The slate has been set…

Ok Rod boys, get r done!

i think itll happen. when who knows, but sometime this season im guessing. 140 is MOVING