GV1390 > Choda 70mm Z71

Had some good runs on the way to Skyzone in Mexico last night. His truck is on “9” lbs and shits and gets. First run 45-50ish I pulled away in 3rd and continued too in 4th. 2nd run he jumped and I barely reeled him in top of 4th. 3rd run was like the 1st but not as bad, think he started a gear lower. Either way truck moves, must be that great New Era tune. Good times :tup:

Def Never said 9 psi. It’s been at 8.

I want a rematch from lower speed. Anything above 3rd blows. Light to light.

9 like it makes a difference lol.

Bring slicks choda, not excuses

UGH YOUR MANHOOD!

Truck needs a rematch with the new :snky: installed…

But at the end of the day he goes home in a truck, something that is useful, and you go home in a VW. He wins

Typo just like my other txts. Dude it’s at 8. I gave u ur race give me mine. We need a day time video. Hope the newswest parts I put in yesterday help shifting and holding power, if not im swapping back to 6 lb spring till I’m rich for man mods.

Quattro that is amazing. Hahahah. His and my little brothers fggt cars sound good with muffler deletes. I am very surprised.

Coming from a guy that used to drive a GTO, such a marque of sheer quality, perfection, and refinement… :smiley:

X…

How does the vw match up with the rex?

I like my gay Volkswagen solely for dd purposes unlike the skinny jeaned fggts. Clay I pulled him but Jacks vs Dakota from a dig/low roll would be interesting I think. Jacks will probably come out on top but it would be a fun run I’m sure.

fix

Ready for rematch. Vette servo and tranny flush helped shifting.

I will avenge my death!!!

what kinds of slow VW are you running?

MK6 GTI, full exhaust, tune, 255HP/284TQ, 6-speed manual.

Didn’t know u had all of those!!! No more roll racing!

sooo im going to bring this back to life…im thinking maybe we should do something…sayyyy this weekned? that way you can get me chipotle on Sunday when im craving it lol

Fuuuuu I already have the win over the 70mm truck and refuse to rerun him, don’t want to chance losing that crown. I’ll run you though, you owe me lunch anyways fggt.

Also, tomorrow is chipotle day for lunch FYI! Besides the original bet for lunch was between you two, you owe me for setting it up lol.

im in for chipotle lunch, but you only get it if you beat me lol

Get it on video so 4 years down the road no one cries about the outcome.
Kill threads aren’t enough anymore. Need vids

Lets make it 3 way. One dig and one 45 roll.