ECSB NNBS
Trick Stage II at 8psi
New Era Performance tuned
Stock everything else
Launched in 4wd at 5psi

60’ = 2.1
1/8th = 8.8 @ 82
1/4 = 13.6 @ 101

I’m very happy with this being the only real pass I made last night. I tried leaving it in 2wd the first time… it held 5psi at the line but blew the tires off when the lights dropped. The track was packed and oil downs didnt help so I made one pass and called it a night.

At 5psi It made 377 / 411 and went 14.0 four times in a row.
I swapped springs to 8psi , so its prolly ~400 wheel and it dropped 4 tenths first pass.

Thanks again Trick Rick and Mike @ New Era. I love this truck more than my car
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Congrats, that is flying for that truck. How is that trans doing? lol

Got us home… :slight_smile:

:tup:

So is the 13.6 leaving in 4wd?

read fool

ah nice :tup:

You actually having tranny issues? Figure out if your going 4l60e vs 4l80e?

Its still plenty fine for driving around but when im beating on it or a bunch of WOT pulls the 1-2 , 2-3 shifts are dragging

I need to decide if I wanna do Joe Mother Fucking Foureyed wheelies or start spanking you guys with my work truck. I need to choose one and not blow all my money all the time on this crap. Bigger and better things to invest in since im getting old.

a built 60 is like 3K, convertor is 1K, injectors are 400. theres my 500+ wheel in my truck and prolly mid/low 12s

or freshen up the car and give her hell because I wont ever build another car like the one I have. I achieved my car goals with it years ago so tearing into it will set the bar high. I pretty sure I can make it FAST but its gonna take some loot and a decent amount of time. ( not as much $ as the truck ).

I need to make a decision then I can start placing orders.

I wouldn’t do anything more to your DD and just enjoy it for what it is. It won’t be fun when you’re breaking shit all the time and have to worry if something is gonna explode every time you do a wot pull.

Car!!!

2013= 9’s N/A, leave the bottle at home.

Get that car going and come race with me! I want to hit MIR, Cecil, and Englishtown next year. Get that truck in shape to tow.

ugh, I need to boost the SS. I need to get out of college first…

Why wait? I’m still in college

9s na is not gonna happen. Weighs to much and not enough power would need whole new motor combo

congrats on getting in the 13’s. making it faster would be awesome but how much reliability will you lose as a DD if you push the motor more?

im jealous of the tunability you have with the gm…im pretty depressed that no one has a tuner yet for 2011+ dodge. guys are running high 13’s in the 09-10 rams with just an intake and tune :frowning:

There’s a lot behind it, but it’s mostly a function of time and money.

500 wheel is still a DD if you ask me.

Build that truck up. You know you want to all the cools kids are doing that now.

just ran a best of 8.9 at 79 in the 1/8 with the EcoBoost Friday, I need to get to the 1/4.

If you had facebook I could invite you to Cecil on November 17th. Don’t put the car away just yet!!!

I ran englishtown a few weeks ago. Like literally ran down the track lol. We did the Tough Mudder that was held there and that shit was like jogging on duct tape.