70mm Z71 Dyno @ New Era Performance VID

Made 402 460 at 8 psi

70mm Z71 Dyno - YouTube

Shaaweet!!

:tup:

very nice

Nice job man. Good seeing you guys yesterday!

Evil sleeper :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. This is just the beginning.

Monday morning stage 2 will be installed.

Stage 2? Nitrous?? LoL

I did have Nitrous on it before a turbo. Stage two is two big mods

One starts w YANK the other w 300m

Nice meeting you man! You Rochester guys have to come out this way some time!

Tried posting in the New Era dyno thread on here but for some reason the thread won’t work…

Yes!

hope its a 4K! :slight_smile:

Absolutely!
I might have to spray my avalanche and come after that silverado. Lol

Holy z71 batman

Hell no!!! It’s my daily that I still tow w.

Yank TT3000 converter and a built transmission w all the best goodies in it.

3k stall, 10psi brake boost = 4x4 burnouts!!!

:slight_smile: my wife daily drive our gmc with the 4k stall and I still towed with it. Just saying lol. I did swap it out for a 3400 though. That’ll really wake her up.

4l60e? Who is building it? Got any specs / cost?

To all of our surprises my truck is some freak that came w a 4L70E. It must have been an option from the dealer. All the search I’ve found and talking to my builder and other truck nuts, this is the strongest of the 60, 65, and 70 series trannys that gm makes.

With all the brand new goodies added and the converter, I hope to reach my goal and keep it reliable.

R&R racing transmissions located in Olean. They are simply the best around, proven performance.

thought i remember you saying before that a tc was a no go since youre still towing lol…

in for results at the track as well as how it tows.

i talked to Dave at yank and the other truck guys w this tc, they tow cars on trailer all the time. they said they wouldnt push it more than that though, i MAYBE tow once a month now. something like a huge camper or a heavy enclosed trailer would be to much