70mm Z71 > Turbo WRX

Both AWD/4wd he wanted a slow roll because of a new clutch. He started ahead but I jumped the 3rd beep a little early. This is my little brothers car. Muffler delete, cai and Pierren something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct109JpYmXw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You’re welcome for the video. I barely caught it.

I want my re match!

was the wrx even on the gas? lol

My truck is making more power and actually shifts now compared to when we raced. Be careful mr ram… He’ll be coming for u lol

If you pulled like that we need to race again sir.

Maybe me and you should run then since I still have the W :slight_smile: Jk I don’t want any lol.

At least let me see where I’m at. It’s gonna be closer than you think.

Why do u think it’s gonna be close? U went low 12s in an AWD. I would beat the vw in the quarter mile. Clay I think something was wrong w ur BMW when u raced smoog. U shoulda killed him.

Lets run em

hey hey hey…im still bone stock. if i put a tuner on my truck i would probably have had an edge on you if you were still at the same stage when we ran…but now with more boost and some transmission improvements, i know it wont be close lol. i would need some bolt ons to even it out but im trying to keep this whole warrenty thing for a little while haha

just curious, have you ran any TBSS that had intake/catback/tune when you were at 5/6psi? my buddy picked one up i think it would be a pretty close run with my truck.

Yeah I beat a stock one pretty good and ran a modded one in front of mighty w TurboCiv I think in my truck w me. He was hanging there for a little bit but I started to pull ahead.

If he beats u, send em over

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Stock. F that. I cut up my 27k truck as soon as I could. Hahaha.

this is usually my mentality, but with having 2 project trucks, a jetboat project, the drag sled, and snowmobile…i need to atleast keep my hands off the DD somewhat. atleast for a little while. lol.

look forward to more kill videos. i love me some quick trucks. way cooler then quick cars. haha :tup:

:word: I agree 100%

Ive got launch control at the track its a different story when im already rolling… just looking to get in on some action.

I always seem to get shifting issues when I pull from 20-25.