Wrx

well…id guess id post a kill in here…soo here it goes…i met up with a frined that has a wrx turbo’d but not an sti, we go on to this highway and we r rollin at about 50mph. soo i give it the three honks and were off…we was already downshifted and spooled up…soo he gets me from the start but not by much at all…when i went to floor it…engine rpms went up…car didnt down shift for like 2 seconds but when it did…i started to catch up and passed him aroun 80mph and we raced to like 90 or 100 b/c of traffic…and a STATE COP that no one saw sitting on the other side of the road…soo he puts his lights on (not the red and blues) and comes across the median and then on r side…we see this and work r way through the traffic and the kid in the wrx said his gf saw at one point red and blues come on for like a sec. or two…but we got off the highway and idk…he didnt catch us…but ya i beat a wrx turbo’d that has some stuff done to it so and i thought i was going to loose b/c we roll raced…and my auto sucks

There should be a lever/stick looking thing to the right of your leg, with some letters and numbers on it like P R N D 3 2 1. If you move it to a lower number before you race, it will shift into a lower gear. :smiley: j/k

Are you pretty much stock? Can’t remember.

i had it in drive…not over drive…min goes OD D 2 then slide 2 a little more then it goes into 1…but no…i have 4.10s and exhaust…beat ass tranny…and a motor that has no oil pressure unless i use 20w 50

How are the 4.10s on the street with an auto? I went with 3.73s.

ehh…they are not all that bad…i mean its not like my 2.73s where i could do 80mph at like 1800 if that rpms…but it doesnt bother me…gas milage is not all that bad…although i think when i do new gears im giong to go with 3.73’s b/c i heard of ppl getting same times in the autos…just switched from 4.10’s to 3.73’s and better gas milage…

what kind of cam r u putting in ur car???

a wrx suxors from a roll… awd an’nat

race him from a stop…

my friend kurt has a wrx you might have met him he was the kid with the green formula with the lt4 conversion. he has an intake and boost controller and it moves pretty good. BTW good kill.

ya i meet ur buddy…his formula is nice…

i think id have him from a dig too…im good from the lanuch…i dont have to wait for my stupid tranny to down shift when it wants to

lt1…u keeping ur car???

It’s a custom grind 224/236 (Comp Cams blank). Lift is 0.563/0.555 with 1.6 rockers.

wow…thats cool…i was thinking of putting the CC306 cam in mine…idk i think it should be good

I was afraid to go that big, but a lot of people use it. I think Sam had that in his car.

306>*

I will get that cam one of these days… :x:

Good kill…not bad for your beat ass tranny.

T76>306 :slight_smile:

:boink

ya i’m keeping it, i can’t force myself to sell it i like it to much. Only way i stay happy with it is if i keep doing stuff to it (hence all the susp i bought).BTW my buddy sold his formula he has an 01 z28 now. we need to meet up sometime once the weather breaks

hell ya man…im up for meeting up…i was thinking of that earlier…

what about the GM847 cam???
a lot of guys on ls1 tech love that cam…they say its a really nice cam???

i’ve heard its nice to… i think its just a lil bigger than a cc306.

ya i think ill go with that…

this just in…my friend that owns that wrx…go into a wreck yesterday…f’d up his hood…fender and front bumper…and one head light