wrx went down

i was going down a said street and a wrx silver pulls up next to me…she looks over and throws a rev…

so at the light she launches i was like ooh my…

so next like she looks over again throws a rev …she got me out of the whole but bye third i had like 4 car lengths…

i know no one gives a fuck…but wins are hard to come bye when you drive a v6 camaro

must have been an STI. :eek4:

:wink:

nope regular wrx…shitty wing non turbo

Impreza WRX STi = 2.5L H4 Turbo
Impreza WRX = 2.0L H4 Turbo
Impreza RS = 2.5L H4 NA

it had wrx on the bumper maybe it was a turbo…i know nothing of subys

if it said WRX, and had the little wing on it… then its the 2.0L H4 Turbo car… So you basically beat a 227hp (stock) car that has been known to run low 14’s, and rarely, but can happen. High 13’s.

you forgot a low 14’s car with a chick driving (translation high 15’s)
:eek4:

:scared:

it was a teenage girl maybe she couldnt drive…but i beat it…no need to lie…my son was a witness also

oh im not saying youre lying Eric. I’m giving you some background on the car you ran

racing with your kid in the car? :eek:

Yeah, I’m not doubting you either. :slight_smile:

line em up slowboy :slight_smile:

I think it would be a decent race unless you got a new pulley by now.

according to a lot of the Cobra guys I talk to… my cold air kit, and my catback, should put me a little over the 400rwhp mark.

My best time is a 12.8, but I missed 4th

I’m very tempted to get a predator and a pulley by tomorrow though

he encouraged me to race…he said look daddy that car is fast …you cant let a woman beat you

he also says A4’s suck there for girls

benchdyno :wink:

I haven’t had mine on a dyno, but I would guess around 365 RWHP. Maybe a little more depending on what it started out at.

If I had a son and he said that, it would be on too.

the cobras are pretty much cookie cutter… if one dynos that with those mods, most of em will be within 5hp of it.

I know. I am basing mine off of Silver’s car. We pretty much have the same setup. Hi cam is bigger but I have the LS6 intake and M6 so I “should” be close to his.