VR6 VS. WRX

So, I’m cruising home from work in the winter beater, minding my own bissness, stop at a light when this wrx that was behind changes lanes quikly to be first at the light as he does so the light changes. I punce on the throttle, instanty pull 2 cars on said vary nice clean yellow WRX, as I shift into secound I know there is no match…

as he blows by me…
good run, always fun. to bad the evo’s put away.

Haha I was gonna say… :tup:

haha i thought u were going to claim a victory lol. I ran with a stockish 02 wrx in my mkII over the summer and lost by a good 2-3 cars. hopeless VW’s :violin: :eekdance:

you got spanked BOY! :slight_smile:

nice seeing you man

ya, Nice run. its funny where both in neck ties street racing I dont think we fit the “norm”. lol.

Or mabye I should just make excuses. I didnt get any tracsion, I have a boost leak, It was to cold, my car is missfiring right now, my bottle was low, I missed 2nd, I forgot to tun off my tracsion control,I forgot to shut off my AC, Had I had my slicks I would have distroyed you.

When in reality its just a Stock,slow, automatic, V6 jetta.

I like the “my heads arnt heading right, my cams arnt camming right…and I think my computer has a virus” excuse.

haha, I like the VWs. A handfull of my friends have VR6s, and my one friend has a black one that just rips for some reason. All I know it has is the techtonics exhaust package and a k&n. He bought it like that and I guess the kid before him would mess around with it with some guy that knew what he was doing, and they must have because that thing is fast and took a WRX like nothing last year.

Unless you’re talking about an R32, there had to have been a good amount more done than intake and exhaust to get a VR6 to smoke a WRX that’s trying. By good amount more I mean forced induction.

this kid is bumping every year old thread in kill stories :lol:

EDIT: and vr6’s are ghey!