Just finished detailing the Outside of the FirEbird

For the first time i used my Porter Cable 7424 with the following product.Pinnacle Advance Swirl Remover, Pinnacle Advance Polish, and Liquid Sourveran.Like i said iv never used any of this stuff b4 and im and VERY happy with the results.The firebird is a 1994 and has the original crappy GM paint except for the front fenders up to the front of the car.That paint is a year old.I started at 10:30am with a good wash and clay bar then i didnt finish with the Pinnacle Twins and souveran untill 5:30pm.so let me know how i did.
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4325/4508firebirddetail001aw6.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2043/4508firebirddetail004hi0.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6862/4508firebirddetail007st3.jpg

looks good, but you would never see me spending 7 hours washing my car.

looks awesome no shave those moldings off.

Bryan …

Looks great buddy!! … You did good … If you ever need anything else … just give me call!

thanks mike.and thanks for always responding to my messages and texts at all hours of the day.lol

i only spend maybe 30 minutes washing.i only plan to spend 7 hours maybe once a year per car.i enjoy doing it but my back and shoulders hurt.lol.once a year is all i can take

Oh its cool dude. Anytime you need something, just ask. Sorry it took so long to respond to a few of the txt’s today … But I couldn’t hear my phone over my buffer. lol

If I ever dont answer a text, just call.

You did an awesome job on your car dude … looks GREAT!

I agree. I took the moldings off of my car and it made a huge difference. Much cleaner look. Just means that I have to park on the farthest end of the parking lots now.

awesome

you will love your PC…now i got to get mine back bluemeanie has mine for the last 8 months lol

hmm that could b a possiblity if i get the car repainted.but who knows.

Lol. its kool.i was surprised how loud the pc got at 5.i didnt always hear my phone either.

Ya so far i love it.got it new on ebay for 105 shipped to my door.

Yeah they get pretty loud … The udm on 6 screams!

How long did it take your hands to go numb from the vibrations for the first time using it? lol

well see i used a advance auto parts orbital back in december to my GTP so the PC has way less vibration.I didnt have the cash to order a wool leveling pad and bonets so i put a micro fiber bonnet that i had left over back on my 10inch orbital from advance and went over the car after the souveran hazed.if i had fillings the advance orbital could easily vibrate them out.lol

damnit i forgot the E in firebird…lol o well

Oh well thats good!

haha … Yeah I noticed the “Firbird” … Fuck it … It’s Only Pittspeed

Fixed. Kind of. :wink:

looks good man

Awesome job…should have posted b4 pics

Looks awesome! Do mine next?

haha.thanks

ya well i started in the morning and i didnt think of it till i was almost done useing clay bar…lol

Looks good, man. Glad to see some people gettin’ their detail on.