One of those whos car threads!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Firebird-Trans-Am-LS1-Hot-Wheels-House-of-Kolor-MustSee_W0QQitemZ330269729635QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6420QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

im kinda of intrested possibly in this car and was wondering if anyone knew or saw it around?

Not sure who’s it is, but the front end is on fire lol

Cool paint. Not my style but still pretty sweet.

Impressive detail on the paint but it’s kind of tacky. Rest of the car looks like it has lots of clean up potential.

Is everyone OK?

NO THE CAR IS ON FIRE IT IS NOT OK.

“yeah, thats what I said, just paint right over the stripes”

Looks like it was done well… The design is just shitty

:iobarf:

Ewww, dont like the paint. Chester the Cheetah car?

is that turbo LS1 SS’s car?

hahahaha

reminded me at first glance of the gay tiger mustang

which I saw again on Wednesday night at Lancaster. I think it’s for sale… again.

edit: LOL at sony xplod

damnit, I was just scrolling down to post that

lol

damn it… i knew someone would beat me to that comment lol

so is everyone else …

nicely done paint, not a fan of the whole paint job, but it def took someone some time to paint this.

:skunk:

Bill decided to stick with the car, rebuild it, convert it to a Firebird, and even paint the front end in memory of recent events, damn he works fast!

you would seriously drive that?? the detail and quality is good but that paint color scheme and design suck.

I’m looking for a car to build for the strip and some street and car shows …this wouldn’t be a dd at all more of a show car. I also don’t get how you put so much money into a paint job and buy 60dollar subwoofers but that stuff ill just sell and the sick ass racing floor mats

word. I guess it wouldn’t be too bad for the strip, eye catching and all.

not my style but :tup: anyways