Late night Crew.

Currently Active Users: 20 (13 members and 7 guests)

Vovchandr, Baumbauer, cazwrx187, GATVILLE, justin2386, KazztheMurse, KillerBlackbird, LKSi*, Mike, Murrdog9000, ReDevil, xreaction122, xxxSTAxxx

It’s 1:22 ATM and I’m up because it’s finals week and I have a good ol’ speech due tomorrow even though I have to be up in 4.5 hours and I’m not going to bed for another hour or so.

What’s your excuse?

I work from 3pm to 7:30am.

1.All my classes are pretty much review sessions until finals
2.I have a 6 page paper due.
3.I’m totally blunted and I can’t finish said paper:ahh

:thumbup im pretty much the same, got work in the morning too

Thanks for the star next to my name

did alot of studying with the help of a good friend… now im playing COD with cliff and rockkkkin shit

I’m giving away your uber ninja skills :hug

You late nighters.

I’m sitting here, drinking Coors trying to figure out how to give a ceremonial speech about a birthday of my first car, by trying to represent it as a person until the last moment where I reveal that I’ve been talking about a vehicle the entire time.

Fun fun fun.

how did pjb get banana taker? lololol

Just got back from the bar. Passing out momentarily.

I decided to nap around 9 and just woke up now.

F*ck.

GTFO you werent on the LIST :wierd

i was in spirit

Only have 2 classes tomorrow, and sleeping is boring.

:rofl

Why are you even checking? :lol

He got it for making discriminatory comments about a group after being warned.

i got home from work at around 11:30…i just peruse the internet and check all my forums and social networking sites til they die down a bit…then go lay down and fall asleep :slight_smile:

physics hw and finals week going to bed now though

I’m always up at night. I am currently in the process of doing laundry and packing clothes as I’m going up north for a couple days.

Werd, how did the thing with Pickett go?

Good. Got the automotive workshop this coming Saturday so that should help a bit as well.