Log onto BMW forum, see this:

I agree up until your final point.

I think if I were in Haiti before or after the earthquake, I would be mugged and probably killed while onlookers did nothing but watch me die, then take my clothes after I was cold.

Im just wondering why America out of all the “Super” powers of the world is spending the most money in Haiti? Yet we will still be seen as the enemy to half the world

because the world SUCKS

You can be the poorest SOB on the planet and still have values and learn basic education.

You may not have a choice what world you are born into but you do have a choice what to do with yourself once you are there. You can either take the path that involves itegrity, pride, love for one another, or you can take the path that involves crime, hate, and a never ending cycle of greed. Neither one of those paths requires monetary gains to achieve.

And if all you hear about or read about or see in Haiti is rape, killing, crime, and hate. It becomes clear what path many of them are taking. Just because we are better off does NOT mean we are obligated to help them.

Do you honestly think society would gain by everyone stopping what they are doing and using their resources to help the weakest link? What do you think one of the major problems in public schools are today? No child left behind is what the problem is. You have all of the intellectual minds being held back because one or two kids just don’t get it. But because of this sense of entitlement that you believe everyone deserves we are left a few links back in the chain, if you know what I mean.

I’ll say this a million times. Life isn’t fair. Stop expecting it to be.

Its up to Haiti to build up their economy just they like they built an economy here. Should we help them rebuild? Yes its the right thing to do. Should we have to do every thing for them? No let rebuild their whole society on their own

WWII rebuilt our society…should we throw them into a world war?

I’m game

Sure should. Although our economy prior to the depression was working and we also fixed it our selves. There werent countries aiding us just us aiding other countries

I’ll buy a cute haitian chick, that’s about all the contributing I’d be willing to do.

This is where your wrong, FDR signed a few acts to help out…but this was almost 10 years after the crash in 1929. The war in europe brought us out of the depression and made us the superpower we are today. Those are the facts…

granted but she has AIDS…LOLOL

dont you put that evil on me

I have my benny doll here…so you besta bea carfull

I want you all to think about what i’m about to say before posting…
Why do you blame Iraq or Afghanistan for creating a world of chaos…started by Saudi dissidents? In retaliation for the persecution at the hands of the JEWS. Do you blame Israel for the 9/11 hijackings? No you dont…but you should. Those Palestinians are protecting their homeland from invaders…same in Iraq and Afghanistan…Screw your heads on straight and see the real demons out there…You’d be surprised as to what you find. Fuck we put the Taliban into power…but that doesn’t matter at all does it? We put Castro in power do you care?..how about Sadaam Hussein? in power because of the U.S…pol-pot in power…on and on and on and on. You want to stop us from helping out the little guy? Then make them stop…fuck!.. Haiti deserves more than what were giving…they never blew up the world trade center.

Agree with you here but it doesn’t change the fact that if we aren’t the ones doing it, someone else will. Then we will be the ones living in tin huts.

The reason the superpowers do what they do is because of what is inherent in the name. Power. If we start playing nice guy with everyone, do you think it is going to make things better? No. Other countries will see this as a time of weakness and attack us however they can.

Peace, and coexistence is a fairy tale. It will never happen. We will only help those countries who, in one way or another, contribute to our government agenda. Haiti is getting $100 million from Obama and our tax money. Why? Because Obama could give a rats ass about the people. It is about image and power.

Same thing goes with the Health Care overhaul bullshit. Do you think Obama and the people in Washington are doing this for the people? No fucking way. It is about adding more and more government control, power, again.

There is no use in fighting it. We enjoy the freedoms we do at the sacrifice of others. It is sad in a way but it the non-candy coated version of life. Deal with it, or move. Up to you.

Personally I do not lame Iraq or Afghanistan for that situation. That entire situation there is one thing to blame. Religion.