Some people are just dumb and shallow...

so i am reading through bimmerforums right now…and i see this thread. So i start to read it and was shocked on what this moron is trying to do. I am quoting what he wrote cause u have to log on to view it…

Opinions???

kid needs help

He doesn’t want to seem like a “little prick” yet he’s going to ask his sisters boyfriend to buy him a brand new BMW…yep…douchebag about sums that one up.

not only is he asking the BF for a car…it’s gonna be right when his dad dies…have some fucking brains

it’s probably a joke guys.

who knows…joke or not, he said he was serious in the thread.

That’s really fucked up. Maybe he is only 17 or something, then that’d explain something.

I’m sure he is just looking for positive attention, he doesn’t really want to know what other people think, he just wants other people to acknowledge that he has this ‘great opportunity.’

it’s pretty shitty. he must live in tampa, where all the shitty kids live. :cry:

more quotes to come

[QUOTE=sureshot!
it’s pretty shitty. he must live in tampa, where all the shitty kids live. :cry:[/QUOTE]

lollllllllll :biglaugh:

hhahaha.

because i’m never sarcastic either…

$100 says that he is one of those gotti boy types with the sweet spiked hair.

He should ask the boyfriend to use some of that money to send him to school first. “A large some of money is causing a delema.”

Reading online forums is making me start to think we should line up all the grade-school engrish teachers and whip them.

EDIT: I fixed it, but I really enjoyed the irony of having mispelled a word in my sentence bitching about the way people type. :biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

[quote=“SkunkApe”]

lollllllllll :biglaugh:[/QUOTE]

:frowning:

I honestly don’t think I would accept a free car from a friend. Especially not a nice one. As cool as it is to have things, they really aren’t worth shit unless you’ve earned it.

“Hey nice car man.”
“Thanks. It was a gift.”
No pride.

or

“Hey, nice car man.”
“Thanks. I worked my ass off dreaming about this thing for years and it’s finally mine!”
Pride in what you’ve worked hard for and accomplished.

Which would you rather be?

That’s not to mention how bad it would fuck up relationships, even if both parties had the best of intentions.

Ill take the free car pfff

The more I think about it, the more my feelings have changed…

I believe it’d be okay ethically and morally to accept a car from someone, as long as that is a person that you’d give a car to if the situations were reversed.

If you’d accept a gift from them, but wouldn’t return the favor, well…

No doubt… :biglaugh:

Link to thread so I can clown on this kid please.