Cars you are thinking of buying... *WTF A CAR THREAD?*

yeah.

anyways, i’m back to spending hours a week trolling the internet looking at cars to buy. mostly BMW’s these days. The 1980’s BMW’s are going nuts in value right now. I’ve lamented how @XwalkerX sold that sick silver E30 a while ago… i should have picked that up.

I don’t have any where to put it but i just want something slow that feels fast and is manual that will go up in value if i take good care of it for a few years.

anyways, what are you dudes snooping around for and why?

Yeah I really ironed out the kinks on that one it was mint

what’d you end up selling it for?

Once the wedding is over and things settle down I’ll be looking for another Miata, but an NA that I can slightly mod and eventually down the road turbo then LS swap.

I need to buy a Chevy express 2500 for a work van. Fun fun fun lol

R32 Skyline GT-R would be tops on my list, but still not sure when that will happen. E39 M5 is also something that might be more obtainable for me within the next year. All depends though, getting the 2 wheel itch again lately.

Ford GT (04-05), yes I’m being serious. How you may ask? I’m hoping my stocks eventually pay off in the future, I’m also 30 single and have no kids. I don’t think people realize how much money they spend on their spouse and children, a lot more than that car.

im well aware but it’s worth it. anything i buy needs to seat 4 so that i can cruise with my boys.

my first car was a white crx.

unmodified, unmolested, and clean crx si. timing is off otherwise i would scoop this up in a heartbeat.

2012- 2014 V8 R8 Manual.

Also looking at used Jag F Type R’s, the sound is so intriguing.

I haven’t driven my M3 in about a month for various reasons and don’t seem to enjoy it anymore; I’m on a coupe kick lately.

I have been looking for a 65-69 mustang fastback, and checking out race cars as well. Maybe in a few yrs I will get a GT350 when they depreciate and swap it out for my Z06. Would love a Ford GT but gave up on that dream when they starting selling for 250+.

Do you think a nice swapped E30 will climb in value much?

solid plan there! i like it!

GT3, 570s, Huracan

I spend about $3500/MO and maybe a little more depending on the time of year. Back to school and Christmas are the most expensive and the entirety of summer break is expensive as they are always out doing stuff and swiping the credit card.

I could have a stable like 2TurboZ for what these little people cost, but it’s cool, they are pretty awesome.

The spouse doesn’t cost me anything, she is self-sustaining.

I vividly remember the doughnuts at Chestnut with at least one of the boys in the back of your 240.

I vote GT3… only because i want to “test” drive it. :slight_smile:

S5 cabriolet, but I’d rather just drive my CC into the ground and spend the money on things other than cars.

Well I just blew a heater hose in the blazer today, so I might be truck shopping this weekend. If it did cook the head gasket I’ll be 5.3 swapping it in the spring…

M3/M5, GT3, replacement for the RRS.

Just bought an e36 m3 that will be under going a huge project. Next will be a GT3RS when I finally decide to let the 993 go. I also second by having kids or being married, taking advantage while I can haha

it bothers me that i havent done any donuts with my boys in recent memory.

i need to change that.

i just decided that i need to buy something to do skids in .

• Updated - - -

i think any really clean BMW 2002, 320i or E30 is going to be worth double what it is today in 5 years.