Send help to unfortunate countries

I just found this out yesterday… I usually don’t care for the “help haiti” or “help chili” out crap… but this is kind of serious…

At approximately 7:21 pm Eastern Standard Time yesterday, Panama was hit with an earthquake that was recorded at a 9.6 on the richter scale. The damages are devastating. A few seconds later, Mexico was hit with several F5 tornadoes.

Geologists have been frantically studying these events. They have found out that at the same time, an insane person in Pittsburgh started a 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS. The initial rumble of the car had caused the earthquake, and the pulses coming from the exhaust caused the tornadoes. A brave soul at ground zero in Pittsburgh, was courageous enough to get a video of this monster…

Explore D Acker

Please keep Panama and Mexico in your prayers…

Seeeeexy! I hope San Fransisco gets dumped into the Pacific over this. We could only be so lucky >.<

It sounded so angry it made me cry

that might be the gayest post i have ever read

No darkstar nudes no care.

not even oprah cares what your damn opinion is

stfu n00b

get on a step stool and say that to my face

seriously, just go back and read exactly how gay your post was… i mean, really…send help to haiti? give me a break

I read it again… it’s still funny. Even watched the video again.

I win, you lose.

nah…sorry, still pretty gay. i mean, the video’s ok…just not really feeling your post…oh shit a tornado in mexico because a camaro sounds like ass…oh shit!! oh no!! :gay:

i mean, you take pictures like this… http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/danhr/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0228001126.jpg do i really need to prove my point anymore?

and by all means, if you like the way the car sounds, then i’m happy for you…but god…how could you want a brand new car to sound like that?

That’s not gay… it’s sex!

Don’t hate that my wheels are bigger than you.

And a better question is why wouldn’t you? And where is this “new” car? I bought mine used

yeah, sex with men…

is that seriously all you have is short jokes?

Pretty much. I have no clue who you are or anything about you. In fact when I read your first post I had to ask the persons sitting at the table with me who the hell you were… in which I got the response “a douche bag… actually he’s only half a douchebag cuz he’s like 5’1”." And I don’t feel like searching for your previous posts to dig up anything else; shorty.

actually…5’4" but who’s really counting. and i’m glad your friend feels that way about me. it still doesn’t make you or your post any less gay.

hahahahaha. it sounded really good today.

it’s only gay when the balls touch anyway

I’m not gay, but my boyfriend is