Send help to unfortunate countries

Sounds like someone is a little jealous they dont have a good sounding car. Then said person wants to call Dan gay. IDK in my book when you take a brand new car and do what dan did you are quite the opposite of gay

it aint no 5.0, just another high pitched cackle fest new camaro. Why doesn’t anyone make sexy sounding systems for those things?

well that clip was taken when the car was untuned, hence the cackling

but it will never sound as good as a 5.0.

I give the intro to the video a .01/10

How’s it run?

seriously, what he did, i could pretty much care less. i don’t think modifying a new car is gay if that is what you’re into. do i think it sounds bad? no, but is it something i would want no. am i jealous? no… do n00bs who think they’re the shit annoy me? yes… oh and please, come back with another short joke, because i get soooo offended by them.

thank you munster

The mail order tune is only so so. It does pull like a train above 4000 rpms, but there is a lot left on the table

Ok so jay gets rear ended, while driving his car. He gets out and tells the person who rear-ended him “I am not happy.” The person responds with “well which freaking dwarf are you then?”

Heres a short joke

I farted.

.0001/10

What happens when jay checks on this tread on his computer? He shorts a circuit.

Sharted?

8/10

tread?

that’s right… tread.

I’m gangsta like that

definitely gangsta

he told you you’re short ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah hah ahah aha hah ha haha ha hah ha ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ah ha hah aha ha ahah ah ha ah aah aha big breath ha ha hah ah aha haha hahahha h ahah ahah ah ah ahah ah aha ha haha ahah aha ah aaoh god whew

This thread =
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Wk2ohyZE_N0/Sj-_kXtWl0I/AAAAAAAAABY/PsSIOAyjbnk/s320/pants.jpg

i might shed a tear :*(

Knock Knock

who’s there