Lookin for an Iphone??? anyoneee??

looking for an iphone looking to spend under $250 let me kno

I just saw a thread on here for an 8g one, I think listed for $225? Poke around, you’ll find the thread. I didn’t look at it, not sure on the details/if it’s sold, etc…

yeah i looked at it i think it got sold i think he said he sold it on ebay for like 280 haha but yeah i just gotta keep my eye out

That was mine!

I will have 2 more for sale in a week or 2…

:shifty

Where are you getting all these iPhones?

This isn’t one of those “fell off the back of a truck” deals, is it? :ninja

Nope, they are all legit phones…

I have been dealing with iPods for the last few years, and now I do the same with iPhones…

I would buy one, but I’ve always been told you can’t use your nails for the touch screen on those, and yeah. That’s a problem.

Yes that is true. I gave one to my mother, and she always tries to use her nails… I think she is finally getting used to the phone…

He spends a lot of time on ebay… finding phones that require a little tender loving care and then profits

+1 to you sparkles

Well if you start dealing in Sony Ericsson, then we’ll talk.

oh and to you

do you already have ATT?

if not and you want to get it, an 8gb 3G goes for 100 bucks for a refurbished one, well worth it IMO, mines refurbished, i dont care it works great.

no point in getting a 2g iphone… there a bit slower and well if things are going the way ATT is saying, when the next one comes out the 2g will be done for

lol, you remember the one I had when we were at Vlad’s mobil… It was all sorts of destroyed… Now it looks/works like brand new.

haha yeah ebay=+1 hah you made 280$ off that iphone on ebay whatev man it works but yeah i gotta get one my old one broke im pissed

Where can I get a 3G for $100? I want to get rid of my 2G POS…

ill buy your 2g for 200 right now