Meet, cruise and "fun'' 4/15/11

Trying to gauge interest in seeing who would want to do a meet Friday night(weather permitting, with rain date of sat 4/16). Idea would be to round up some cholos at various places, chill and bs, and maybe get a few pulls off. Was thinking 1st meeting spot at mcds highbridge ice cream at 6pm, then stop by the lot around 7pm. Hang there for an hour or so, swing up to the park and ride with intention of getting there around 8-830, hang out there for a few hours, maybe set shit up and roll out for late night fun. We can always stop at another location too if necessary, I know some folks don’t like driving far. This isn’t a normal shift event that will fall through, I will be at said spots at the times posted or agreed on whether its just me or 20 of us. Would be nice to gather some nice cars and just get out again. Let me know who’s in, and please plan on making it to the best of your ability. Let’s start the season out right gay guys!

Edit: Will be doing same cruise/meet this Friday, as well as the 15th

I will def be out for the 15th but on the 16th I will be in NJ for streetwars. Looking forward to checking out your new toy sir.

Good shit, hopefully the weather cooperates!!

Highlight and separate who, what, when, where better in the post. Read arches sticky in the section.

Non of this gauging interest, make an event and show up.

If people don’t start making proper events and committing to them im going to make it a read only section.

RAWR :vlad
:hug

edit: I should be down as long as it’s warm enough.

I’m in

I would, but im leaving for florida that day, if its a good turn out and you plan another one, im in :thumbup

if my car is done in time I will meet you at the park and ride…wont go to the lot.

I think my word is safe enough since I show up to every event I have said I will…

vlad makes a good point, im sick of people saying yes then bailing last minute.

I am in unless something crazy comes up to where i cant make it. In for friday night only though

adam’s train of thought

finally have a mustang > need to race asap

:rofl

im in

Adam I got a good place we can meet up with the owners permission and all

sounds like a plan, next person who says there coming and backs out, is going to be known forever as “pulling a laduke”

No that would be known as a Stallmer. Kthanxbai

omg dont get me started. your the flakeyest fucker that ever was. fine itll be pulling a stalldukemer

Lol score. On that note. I’m in

ok ill NOT see you there fag.

I prefer to pull out

HAHAH IM OUT OF REPPPP