MNF v. F the Pats

dont worry they play like that against pitsbrugh ther gonna get fuckin crushed

Man, I wish we had a running back like that guy Baltimore has. He was unstoppable tonight.

Oh wait, nevermind. :wink:

Insert billboard from downtown:
Willis is trash, thanks Baltimore for taking our garbage… :slight_smile:

i’d take watching a murderer and willis win over watching brady win any day…DAMN

what a slap in the face for those guys on the ravens d…they stopped them 2 times in a row on 4th down, and all for nothing… blah

y 'hallo.

I’d like to say 'good evening to all of the people that don’t understand what makes you a DYNASTY.

Its NOT FUCKING LUCK YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

http://3030uploads.com/nfl/1/Video1203-2303%28TV3%29.avi.GIF

Where are the “classless” chanters now?

I fucking lol’d

MIAMI IS GONNA BEAT THEM ON THE 23rd… ITS GONNA BE SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN A RAVENS VICTORY!

miami couldn’t beat it’s way out of a wet paper bag.

I wouldn’t be suprised.

1. How many times have the pats lost to the lolphins in the last few years?
  2. No one outside the 72 dolphins gives a fucking rats shit about going 16-0
  3. brady will be banging supermodels and counting cash with 3/4 of the team by that time. So a “gimmie” will be expected.

In all seriousness.

If they are undefeated then. They will beat the fucking dolphins.

sorry walter, still not gonna make me respect them :stuck_out_tongue: i still wanna see how many “patriots fans” were really fans of them before the superbowl years, funny how you never seen any back then but now they are all over the place…

probababy didnt see them becuase they were like a consistant 3-13, same with red sox fans (“pink” fans)

who knows what harrison said to him? Most likely it was something really classy. Getting in a coaches face is a no no.

um isnt that a penalty for taunting? or no cause its the PATS doing it

and tom brady is a fucking asshole… what a dick for ending his postgame like that

yeah…Tom Brady was an arrogant asshole in his post game interview…huge asshole

and I don’t understand how that wasn’t a taunting penalty…

either way, pats are good…too bad the ravens couldn’t finish them.

what did brady say?

they went to the super bowl in the late 90’s iirc, before the brady era…anyone remember a certain DREW BLEDSOE. i remember them playing the packers but i dont remember what year it was.

what do the red sox have to do with this? theres pink fans everywhere…not as many sabres fans this year…interesting. cowboys fans made a big comeback recently. and if i had a nickel for evey kid with a yankees hat who couldnt name off more than 3 of their own players…

also in for what brady said…

he was extremely arrogant. His answers were all cocky, not much praise for the ravens, just well we should have done this better. “our offense needs to score more” He mentioned that he was really upset that their first drive only ended in a field goal…Then when he felt like he was done answering questions, hes like " you guys said a few questions, i’m outta here" and ran away from the press.

I picture Manning in this press conference and I would feel happy for him. With Brady I was hoping someone would crush him hard in the next game.

whats wrong with wanting more points? any QB who is ok settling for FG’s shouldnt be in the NFL. you should want to score every drive no exceptions.

the bad guy always wins. thats why i stopped caring. sports will more often than not let you down unless you root for the favorite or stay neutral.

To answer your question: nothing

However, there is a proper way to handle questions and conduct yourself in a professional maner. Neither of which were performed by Mr. Brady.