NE Patriots

52-7 Are you kidding me? They are scary good. You see Tom Brady after the false start when it was 38-0. He was pissed.

i love how joe gibbs says he wasnt pissed the pats went for a 4th down conversion up 38-0 in the 4th… what a liar. i’m sick of PC pussies…

The area fans aren’t happy down here after this game, but I really don’t care either way. Can’t wait to see how the pats do next week.

I am going to throw some money on them to win the championship when im in Vegas later on tonight.

Its all fixed

i just can’t wait for that one time a appossing teams couch punchs Bill Belichick in the face, f** the pats! I mean come on Brady in the shotgun on 2nd down in the 4th quarter, with a 30+ lead gtfo.

They are professionals, so if your team (Redskins) suck and aren’t as good, then maybe they should re-org in the off-season. I don’t love the Pats, but they are damn good and there is no reason to take a knee and run the clock out (just like Mike and Mike said this morning, taking a knee and running clock is only more emberassing then not playing it out), this is entertainment! Now watching them beat them by 45 was exactly that! Plus they went for it on 4th down twice in the 4th quarter, good for them!

they are good, but im sick of hearin about them. but you cant argue with what they are doin right now. its insane. i dunno if anyone will beat them, but i hope so.

If you can win the game by 100 points, then do it. I hate when teams quit playing or put in backup players to not run the score up, that is a pussy move. We(the fans) are not paying you to barely beat the teams, we(the fans) are paying you to destroy the other team as much as possible and make then feel as bad as possible during the demolishing.

I don’t like the patriots but I would love to see them play the dolphins or some really shitty team and win by 100 points, has that ever happened before?

GO COLTS!

I hate the patriots with a passion. The only thing I hate more is fucking Tom Brady. However, I cant deny that they are an incredible team this year. If they can beat teams that bad within the rules of the game then Im all for it.

We all know if it was the Steelers beating the piss out of people like that we would be all for it. Im just hoping that our defense can handle the pats this year because I will be highly disappointed if we get blown out.

As much as I like the underdog route we took to the superbowl. I would rather see the steelers dominating people like 05 :slight_smile:

Patriots…Colts…

Am I the only one rooting for a large meteor strike next Sunday?

nahh. maybe with both of us hoping for a natural disaster it will happen.

i hate the pats…yes they are doing great this year, yes i dont like teams that quit either but what “would” have happened if say brady suffered and injury??? then maybe ppl would be saying hmmm with a lead of 38-0 maybe its time to take a break…

it would be nice if it came down to us and them to go to the SB and we won…yes that “would” be nice but unlikely :frowning:

I’m loving it…he is my fantasy team QB and is giving me the win every week.

I think I will root for the colts, but I think the pats will win

im going to root for the colts as well…it would be nice if the steelers gave them the first loss of the season though :slight_smile:

those hats that brady wears in his post-game interviews are so goddamn gay… Manning > Brady. Go Colts!!!

it will happen

As long as Brady is scoring my fantasy team points he can look like an idiot lol