Brady = OUT?

Torn ACL?

It’s all over the news but no MRI yet.

I KNEW both times my ACL was torn.

That’s horrid. I am not a big fan of him but he had the chance to be in the top 3 or so all time… :frowning:

not a fan of Brady or the Pats

Colts FTW!

Both.

MA sucks.

Eli… but man, the jets with FAVRAYYY, they could be something to watch this year.

Yep. If they had more weapons on offense, they would be wild card for sure.

I heard some guy talking yesterday thought it was funny…He was like “i like he Jets, but with their luck Favre will get hurt now that he’s a Jet”

Favre is fantastic for Eli. Takes a lot of media pressure off of him.

favre and eli both played decent for week 1… nothing spectacular but enough to win in both cases

18-1.

That is all.

I tihnk they will make the wild card anyways. Their offensive line is awesome. They have enough weapons to get it done IMO.

not too sure how to read this… are you a pats fan and bragging about their impressive record OR are you making fun of the pats since they got smashed by the GIANTS in the superbowl and blew their chances at being the best team EVER? ;D

yeah haha thats what i was going to say, because 18-1 is not a big deal, the Bears and 49ers have both done that, and they won their super bowls.

I’m not a pats fan but still hate to see anyone get hurt like that.

What happened last night there killer? :lol 29-13 :wow

werd farve just made the team seem like there gonna be unstoppable considering his record thats about it and im a die hard jets fan…they’ll get the realization bout mid season prolly and start plain like shit like they always 2 because theyll get cocky and fuck it all up

huh… what?

just gave them a huge ego

Go Chargers!

boy, they had a rough one yesterday

Yeah I don’t really follow football :sad