im on the edge of my seat now…

this is football!

if we come back itll be epic

OMG! 2nd n goal!

thank god for that penalty!

1st n goal! lol

TOUCHDOWN!!

SON OF A BITCH!!!

Who would’ve thought. The Steelers blowing it at the end? Never! 2X seconds left and Roethlisberger gets knocked.

Faggots

we lost, it happens. they showed a lot of heart coming back from that deficit. i have to say that i hate that midget jones-drew more then anyone in the nfl…he is so cocky…

anyway, we made the playoffs, won our division in tomlins 1st year…not to bad for a rookie head coach…

anyway, i can’t wait to the jags faces next week at this time when the score is pats 45-3…

They didnt lose it in the end, they lost it in the first half. The end shouldnt have been that close. Awesome comeback though. Gotta give em that!

:steelers:

good thing the pens dont suck.

take back the 2 failed 2pt conversions and we would have been tied/won.

we SUCKED till the 4th. I blame our coach.

all i know is that holding call on the 2pnt conversion was pretty shitty… the ref should have did what that ref did on the subway commercial where he said he would call something totally not meaning full later lol. steelers fault though, they shoulda kicked the extra point after that.
all in all i think they played a hell of a game aside from a stupid kick return and a pick for a td, defense made some big stands

Exactly.

that and the stupid fucking 3 run plays in a row when we had a chance to run the clock… they tried it the whole fucking game and it didnt work, why try 3 times in a row when the Jags know your gonna do it

im a steeler fan till the end, but i don’t see anyone beating the pats at home…

or the colts…they wouldn’t let us win again in playoffs…

we have a solid team…when parker, smith, smith all come back healthy next year, we are a top 3 team in the nfl.

they said that bout the colts the year we wont the superbowl… and he pats and denver knocked them off, then we beat the shit outta denver, i think had we played the pats that year we woulda beat the shit outta them too… diff teams though i guess, Moss and Brady are fuckin good
i wouldnt say by any means there unbeatable though… fuckin Ravens almost pulled it off except for that stupid time out LOL

they are, but i really think the pats are going to win it all. we were a different team when we won it all, we were healthy…if we had all of our starters in, we would have won.

very true, it hurts having to throw the ball everytime to move the chains cause they know we cant bounce it outside with Davenport… Jags front D is a set of big mother fuckers lol

Ben Roethlisfailure