Steelers

Carter gets a pink slip

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

his interceptions were pure bullshit. and so was his “attempt” to run a 13 yd 4th down play

ya that that was complete bullshit…

tomlin owned a reporter in the press conference after the game about that too. anyone catch that?

carter’s play was questionable, the call for the 2pt conversions was questionable.

our d, i thought, played great most of the game.

what lost it was our qb. take away the first 2 INTs and they lose 14 pts.
never mind his “run plays” and the sack at the end that sealed the coffin.
the last play he looked liked he had no idea what he was trying to do.
i wonder if that was one of the plays he called on his own. if so, let the coaches funcking call it jackass.

lol thats what i thought when the commercial came one haha

x2

Lets go Pens!

defense sucks, we suck

theres always next year

x2

Very good game. Steelers will be much better next year. Hopefully parker gets traded.

wtf?

how about some reasons? tomlin got the steelers back into the playoffs with the same team cowher had the year before and did it with some injuries.

^thats the truth

tomlin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cowher

you cannot go into a playoff game and play at the same level you played at during the regular season. The pens tried it last year and got smoked, the steelers did it yesterday. The pirates will never make it into the playoffs so we will never know. :smiley:

Hopefully the coaches learned something this year and will move forward. I hope they figure out that Willie up the middle does not work, he is not a giant fatass like bettis and should be used where he can gain more yards. I hope they figure out how to fix the offensive line, i would start by firing all of them. I hope they figure out how to fix the special teams play, or lack thereof.

#1 defense in the league… :hsugh:

only gave up 17 points to the Jags…