HERE WE GO

STEELERS:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

great start!!! three and out for cincy and then an 80 yard drive for six!!! :steelers:

damn we look good 7-0

Defense is all over em so far …

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

that touchdown didnt look in…

that hit hurt …

i turned it off. We look like shit.

posting during the game:hsugh: :ugh2:

…anyways. had more than enough opportunities to win that game. offense is not clicking at all and as i said over and over colclough and holmes still suck as return men. ried needs to be in there. didnt see davenport playing again, so why is he taking up an active roster spot?

In my opinion, Colclough dropping that ball was what put the game away. Hanes’ fumble didn’t help either. I don’t get how they can jump out to such a great start, then just lose their momentum and blow the game.

Disappointing loss for sure. Especially when it looked like we’d be all over them.

definitely dissapointing for sure. now we have next week off. hopefully palamalu’s shoulder will get better and that the offense can start clicking.

ill say it again. i would love to see the steelers go to the playoffs and possible superbowl again, but baltimore is my guess for who will represent the AFC in the superbowl as long as they can stay healthy.

who knows Man rght now Baltimore is losing to fuckin Cleveland

i dunno i think they looked pretty good today… granted not like they did towards the end of last year… but a hell of a vast improvement from monday night.

for sure. i mean there were many things but those were key. that pick in the 1st half hurt too…especially since they came down and scored w/ 5 secs left in the half

and yet again…

we had our chance time and time again to win this game. we made carless mistakes and it cost us the game.

turnovers killed us

We still have the best defense in the NFL, suck-a-dick fairweather fans. Seasons are long, like me!

Yeah defense is strong. Ben looks like a mediocre at best QB.

sucky sucky sucky. Fuck ups like that should have been worked out last week, not during a devision game. Damn was that slopy.

Agreed…both teams were sloppy…we played better ball minus the “fuckups”…but that dont mean shit. oh well…my fav part was the Ike Taylor interview after the game…all I could say is Wow