HERE WE GO

didnt see that. what happened?

have to see it…nothing too crazy…just seems he just may be the dumbest mother fucker in the NFL

i also agree we outplayed them by a good bit…STUPID mistakes screwed us bigtime

didn’t we lose against the Bengals last year - what title did we end up with again?

exactly

that was last year…anyway you look at it, its not good to be 1-2 right now with both balti and cinci up 3-0…and cinci up a game against us. plus when you look at the problems we have, we have alot to improve on and the uphill battle starts now. by no means the season isnt over or anything, but shit needs to turn around now.

it’s pretty much over. cinci and baltimore are both better teams than than the steelers are. the steelers probably won’t even make the playoffs this year.

We are in week 3 and you are saying it’s over??

bill cowher ownz j00

dont pay attention to that retard. he has talked shit on the steelers and cowher from day 1…and we now have a sb ring and cowher will be a hall of fame coach so shows how much he knows.

:bigok:

ya that kid sucks…I mean look at him he thinks Ford is a good company…pure idiot :bigthumb:

:love:

I really don’t think Cowher is a good coach. I really don’t think the Steelers look like a super bowl team right now nor will they for the rest of the season.

And above all, I really like the fact that I could care less if the steelers win or lose and think it’s fun to fuck with the fanatic fans that are here in the burgh. Someone actually threatanend me on the streets of pittsburgh last year becasue I said I could care less about the steelers.

haha. well thats alittle too far. i think youre an idiot when it comes to football and all, but i still like ya:finger: :booty: :love:

I could care less about football and I know very little about the game. I just post things that seem to piss steeler fans off. :smiley: