STEELERS!!!!

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

less than a half an hour…we need the win!!!

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

:cookie:

whats this “WE” shit is that French for Steelers

goooo STILLERS!!!

el camino> steelers

but good luck :steelers:

here we go STEELERS here we go!!!

i can’t believe we lost again…1-3 we are in serious trouble

should loose the rest of the season and pick something good up in the draft…ok well maybe not its still early

I dont get it. we totally changed out defensive scheme for the 2nd half and let them walk all over us. I think more than anything tonight, we got outcoached.

:down:

well atleast the pens look good this year :slight_smile:

it will be fine the schedule isnt that bad…we just need to win out again thats all.

wow i didnt know all of you guys were on the team… all this we this and WE that shit. last time i checked its the steelers. so they played well in the first 1/4 decent in the 2nd and sucked donkey balls in the last half. not lookin good for them if they stay anything like this… just hope baltimore loses tomorrow.

what a fucking joke…

yup 1&1 ,thats how the steelers started!:smiley:

That game sucked!!!