STEELERS!!!!

diggin quite a hole to come out of. i think Balti will lose tonight though. anyone notice that Wilson got yanked in favor of Holmes for alot of the game. our recievers suck (except ward). ward is like triple covered on every play. ben made some bad decisions again. i thought after the 1st half ‘ok, hes back’ but maybe not quite yet. he’ll get there, but damn he needs to come around soon.

Yeah, winning 12 games in a row just to make the playoffs won’t be that hard. :weak:

Pens > steelers

bums a bunch of bums

gonna have to agree that there was some poor coaching, there was also some real bone-head mistakes by Ben

we lost mac.

I wish the fucking steelers would start winning. I can’t listen to one more fucking retard who thinks he knows exactly why the steelers lost, bitch about the steelers. The steelers suck balls this year, fucking deal with it.

I hate people

i can see the fans wanting Ben and Cowhers heads by the middle of the season.

on a side note, deshea looked like ass(as usual) and special teams still sucks

he wasnt amazing, but he had that td pass covered about aswell as he couldve. a 5’10 cb doesnt have much of a chance on a fade when the wr is 6’5 and both the throw and catch are perfect. that was just good execution by sd…deshea played it well, but got beat.

im with you that he played the best coverage that he could’ve on that play but he made quite a few other mistakes. i think i remember a blown coverage between the numbers to either gates or mccardell

ya, agreed. i think everyone in the secondary could have a finger pointed at them at some point last night. they all made plays and they all got beat too.

:stupid:

i hope the ravens lose i dont feel like hearing it at work !!!

my money would be that they do…but who knows cause i wouldve never thought we’d be 1-3 right now:doh:

so true

told ya they’d lose (balti)

with the Ratbirds and the Cleveland Shitstains both losing, we didnt drop any ground in the divisonal race. A nice consolation, but we still need to step it up.

yes this just in they SUCK!

they dont suck. They have the talent, they’re just not clicking yet. Everyone wrote them off last year when we were 7-5. Look how that turned out.

I wish my cock were just a little bit longer, so I could slap you with it from here.

im so glad they lost :slight_smile: WAHOOO