Season's over!!!!

What can i say? The Steelers season is done. Time to start thinkin’ about next year. This game vs Denver was their last chance at the play-offs. So disappointing…

ya so how about those Pens?

i’d rather watch the steelers lose every week than try to watch hockey.

no 9W - 7L hope?

AFC will need at least 10 wins…and that might not even do it…look at last year 11 barely made it

Im bummed about the Steelers but also happy cause the Bungles are fuckin up too …

i guess if u wanna be realistic, the season has gotten a bit out of reach. i mean, it was a big deal last year whn we were 7-5 and had to win out to get in…right now we are 2-6, so we have to win 4 games just to be back at .500 which is ridiculous. its a shame, cause i still think our teams good enough to beat anyone (proof by pretty much outplaying every team we’ve played this year) but when you turn the ball over the way we do and in the key situations, along with some of the poor decision making in general, its tough to win games. i’ll still be fired up for every game for the rest of the year but its insane to think we can be 2-6 coming of a SB win.

I love hearing people say that the steelers outplayed everyone this year. :rofl: If the steelers “outplayed” everyone, the steelers would be undefeated. But they are not because they got “outplayed” by every team except 2. Face it, they suck balls this year and saying “they gave the game away and could have easilly won it” doesn’t change that fact.

i think his point was that we got like 400+ yards and still sucked … it’s better than only going 100 yards and still losing… i guess??? :dunno:

OR… we could outplay everyone as was previously stated, then make a few stupid turnovers that cost us the game. You should really think about not posting in football threads anymore.

if you “outplay” an opponent, you win. If not, you lose. You cannot “outplay” and lose. Those turnovers and other stupid shit is all part of the game as a whole. Blaming the game on the refs or 1-2 plays is fucking retarded.

And I like posting in the football threads. :moon:

the stats show we’ve outplayed most teams this year. we held oakland to under 100 yards, and still lost. ben’s stats from yesterday (minus turnovers) were record stats, and still lost. So just because we arent undefeated, doesnt mean we didnt outplay them.

you’re wrong.

just admit you hate the steelers and go watch hockey

Did it start?

I don’t hate the steelers. I could care less if they win or lose. same with baseball, hockey, all other sports. Sports are dumb.

better get used to watching the pens… they actually win :smiley:

until we lose another game I am not giving up hope! we still have a chance!

what am I so wrong about this time oh wise one?