Season's over!!!!

winning at hockey is like being the best at dressmaking; you’re still a giant fag for participating.

actually i think that sometimes one single play can change a game. a critical turn-over can totally kill any momentum and give the other team a huge boost of confidence and an easy 7 points on the board. as stated, look at the stats and watch the games and then you might actualy be able to make a post worth reading. its so easy to say ‘we got outplayed cause we lost’ thats sounds like a classic line from someone who knows nothing about sports.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

STFU n00b

watching sports is for queers, especially a horrible team like the steelers. :slight_smile:

GO PENS

I agree that a u can still outplay an opponent and lose…My definition of outplaying is having an overwhelming adavantage in the stats…rushing passing, total yards, time of possession, yards allowed etc…in most cases whoever has the better stats wins, but we all know that turnovers could care less about who has better stats…with 2 evenly matched teams, mistakes or turnovers will determine the winner…The same can be said about mis-matched teams…Look at Miami crushing Chicago!!!

I will also say that stats don’t mean shit if u don’t win the game. Ben threw for over 400 yds…but wgaf if the team still loses???

BREAKING NEWS: Terror Alert in Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA --Pittsburgh Steelers football practice was delayed
nearly two hours this morning after a player reported finding an unknown
white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Bill
Cower immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal
investigators.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that
the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE.
Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely
to encounter the substance again this season.

obviously you have never played hockey… its alot harder than any other sport…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:repost:

Final

Date Played: 11/08/06

oh yeah?

Twas a bummer but alas, there plenty of life in them.

still got a point in each of the last 2 games. i mean, its not a win but better than a regulation loss

:rofl:

Steelers talk ppl!!! Hockey sux…

go steelers and pens.

the steelers can still make the playoffs, its not likely but they could, they will pretty much have to win the rest of their games this season.

pretty much like the rest of pittsburgh. all they do is wine about how they suck… hello people they got 5 superbowl wins… how many other teams have MORE? i know a few have the same amount though.

pens are pretty awesome this year… but if it was pens on at 4 and steelers on at 4. im watching steelers.

even if they are 2-11

If Baltimore loses 2 games and we beat them both times we play them, assuming Cincinatti doesn’t make a run, we’ll win the division.

sorry i fixed my error i ment win not wine. hahaha

o well i still think they have a chance although its gonna take alot of things to go wrong by other teams (kinda like last year)

and i agree if the steelers and pens are both on at 4 im watching the steelers no matter what there record.

i pick the pens

diaf?