Steelers

:crying: :crying: :crying: :wtcslap: :sadwavey:

yeah and the panthers, penguins, and the pirates what a bunch of losers.

yeah, all of our major sports teams are taking a beating…

we still got HIGHSCHOOL football!!!:eek2:

OrangeSS JINXED THE PANTHERS!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
we still got HIGHSCHOOL football!!!:eek2:

hehe, if you want to count that…my old high school is playing in hershey next weekend. they are undefeated…

I go to the pitt game last night to watch Larry Fitzgerald play and the fuckers throw the ball twice to him while I was there. We left halfway threw the 4th quarter and then he scores a touchdown. That really pisses me off. Thats only damn reason I went. Just like we all were yelling last night at the game fire WALT HARRIS. He’s damn playing calling sucked last night:mad:

seriously ,if you have one of the top heisman candidates on your team, THROW him the damn ball, i was at the game to, atleast they got him a touchdown to make it 18 consecutive games with a touchdown catch

Originally posted by dg11
seriously ,if you have one of the top heisman candidates on your team, THROW him the damn ball, i was at the game to, atleast they got him a touchdown to make it 18 consecutive games with a touchdown catch
There was aleast 5 times I saw him wide open and rutherfurd never even threw it to him.

I must of missed that play, TOO busy staring at some thongs :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
I must of missed that play, TOO busy staring at some thongs :smiley:
:booty: u had the good veiw!!!till that chic showed up & stood there the rest of the time!!!:pat:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:booty: u had the good veiw!!!till that chic showed up & stood there the rest of the time!!!:pat:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
yeah and the panthers, penguins, and the pirates what a bunch of losers.

what does that make the people that cheer for them?

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
Who asked you for your opinion you stupid import owner:wtcslap:

Supreme Gayness :dunno:

it makes them REAL fans, not fair-weather fans

Originally posted by dg11
it makes them REAL fans, not fair-weather fans
:repost: x 3 :smiley:

you guys are so immature :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 1320
you guys are so immature :rolleyes:

Honduh owners are sooo much better :greddy:

i thnk Bill cowher is a sorry coach…always has a excuse for everything …how about are team sucks…we have no one in the secondary offessive line and i cant coach…that would be a great and truthfull interview