Steelers

Originally posted by Shaggy
Honduh owners are sooo much better :greddy:
:rolleyes:

IB cutty starts a big thing about how the announcers were talking about CC.

Originally posted by Darkstar
IB cutty starts a big thing about how the announcers were talking about CC.
i was waiting for that too!!:smiley:

yes i was about to say how CC is gonna rip into North penn at states this week. :smiley:

Steelers suck, i told you all so that cower is a big loser. I think he was ready to cry at the press conference. Why was he bitching about a call that was obvious anyway. Seriously thou, if you can’t go in and spank the bungles at home you deserve to be watching the playoffs at home.

Please don’t get me started on pittsburgh fans thou. Fire walt harris? come on! it was obvious the game was won by miami’s ability to recruit more than just skill players. Miami hasseled pitts line. Rod can’t throw it to larry with miami ‘ggers’ on his back every play. I thought what happend at the end of the first quarter was a disaster thou. You need to go for on 4 and 1 against miami, you can’t beat them with FG’s, you gotta knock them out. Then to fuck up the clock managment like they did and kick into the wind was just rediculous. Being a pro head coach is much different than college, in pro’s its for the most part a level playing field. In college its the “haves” and the “have nots”. Pitt is still getting their recruiting up to where miami is. Don’t forget miami has been on top since most of us were still pissin our pants ( bluez28 still does when he thinks keystone). by the way, did claude harriot make a play all year??? that guy fell off the face of the earth. Rod is no where near 225, he’s more like 250. he was supposed to be 225 last year and there is a big difference in his apperence.

Of couse pittsburgh fans showed their class after the game when they came in with “here we go stillers” chants in the parking lot. And we still haven’t won shit in 23 years!!! But hey, if buying season tickets and following a loser team justifies living in a row house in south side with a case of the cheapest beer you can get driving an 82 f-150 with a different color tailgate and a red seran wrap tailight…HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

Originally posted by Cutty
yes i was about to say how CC is gonna rip into North penn at states this week. :smiley:

Steelers suck, i told you all so that cower is a big loser. I think he was ready to cry at the press conference. Why was he bitching about a call that was obvious anyway. Seriously thou, if you can’t go in and spank the bungles at home you deserve to be watching the playoffs at home.

Please don’t get me started on pittsburgh fans thou. Fire walt harris? come on! it was obvious the game was won by miami’s ability to recruit more than just skill players. Miami hasseled pitts line. Rod can’t throw it to larry with miami ‘ggers’ on his back every play. I thought what happend at the end of the first quarter was a disaster thou. You need to go for on 4 and 1 against miami, you can’t beat them with FG’s, you gotta knock them out. Then to fuck up the clock managment like they did and kick into the wind was just rediculous. Being a pro head coach is much different than college, in pro’s its for the most part a level playing field. In college its the “haves” and the “have nots”. Pitt is still getting their recruiting up to where miami is. Don’t forget miami has been on top since most of us were still pissin our pants ( bluez28 still does when he thinks keystone). by the way, did claude harriot make a play all year??? that guy fell off the face of the earth. Rod is no where near 225, he’s more like 250. he was supposed to be 225 last year and there is a big difference in his apperence.

Of couse pittsburgh fans showed their class after the game when they came in with “here we go stillers” chants in the parking lot. And we still haven’t won shit in 23 years!!! But hey, if buying season tickets and following a loser team justifies living in a row house in south side with a case of the cheapest beer you can get driving an 82 f-150 with a different color tailgate and a red seran wrap tailight…HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!
do u sit on a phone book when typing?:slight_smile:

nope, my chair at work got hydroz on it.

nope, my chair at work got hydroz on it.
lair u have a LITTLE TIKES desk set!!!:slight_smile:

or they could have sat in a HS parking lot chanting “here we go CC,here we go”

:rolleyes:

thats not how it goes a-hole

In his 12th season with the Steelers, Cowher has posted a 111-72-1 record, leading the franchise to a Super Bowl appearance and six division titles.

One bad season and everyone is calling for his head. He is one of the best coaches in the NFL bar none. He has no QB, and no Offensive line. Jerome is gettin old and with a mediocre OL he aint doin shit. Cowher cant go in and play the game for these guys ya know. And as far as having dedicated fans, ive heard that CC has some pretty dedicated fans…

But hey, if sending your kid to an expensive, private, football obsessed school justifies living in a row house in south side with a case of the cheapest beer you can get driving an 82 f-150 with a different color tailgate and a red seran wrap tailight…HERE WE GO CC, HERE WE GO!!!

thats not how it goes a-hole

ask me if i seriously care…

Originally posted by brokeasskorean

do you care to know the correct ‘chant’ for a high school football team?

http://www.kierf.net/smileys/deadhorse.gif

Originally posted by turbovw18
do you care to know the correct ‘chant’ for a high school football team?

um…

no

Originally posted by Darkstar
In his 12th season with the Steelers, Cowher has posted a 111-72-1 record, leading the franchise to a Super Bowl appearance and six division titles.

One bad season and everyone is calling for his head. He is one of the best coaches in the NFL bar none. He has no QB, and no Offensive line. Jerome is gettin old and with a mediocre OL he aint doin shit. Cowher cant go in and play the game for these guys ya know. And as far as having dedicated fans, ive heard that CC has some pretty dedicated fans…

But hey, if sending your kid to an expensive, private, football obsessed school justifies living in a row house in south side with a case of the cheapest beer you can get driving an 82 f-150 with a different color tailgate and a red seran wrap tailight…HERE WE GO CC, HERE WE GO!!!
fact is if you live in a row you can’t afford to go to central.

What is cowher’s excuse then for all the years he did have a team. he’s is in change for getting the personelle and using the right guys. getting to the superbowl don’t mean shit!!! ask marv levy! division titles are cool cause you can hang up a banner but they don’t mean shit, ask the atlanta braves what they think about winning pennants. Anything less than superbowl titles is unaceptable. ask notre dame fans what they think about anything less than a national championship. his playoff record speaks for itself. by the way not one bad season, don’t forget 98-00. I’m sorry i don’t buy into steelers fever like a good bit of this city, but they need to put up or shut up. Oh, no QB? bill cowher told chad pennington he was gonna draft him but them takes plax. plax is for lack of a better term, an overated dumb nigger. he couldn’t carry larry fitzgerald’s jock strap. plax should be the same caliber as randy moss but he’s not even close.

i think we’ve established i like central and no one else cares, don’t waste space talking about it anymore.

Originally posted by brokeasskorean

as me if was serious when i said that :rolleyes:

Hey cutty shut the fuck up. Walt harris play calling saturday night sucked. There was atleast five times I saw larry open. Rutherfurd is another Kordell Stewart and yes he does suck just as bad as Kordell. As for Bill Cowher he is one hell of a coach and just because the steelers aint doing well this year doesnt mean we have to get all bent out of shape. Cowher has coach a very competetive football team each year. We as steeler fans should be happy that we have a team like the steelers that get picked almost every year to go to the super bowl. If you go back and compare our records since the super bowl started to all the other teams you will see that the steelers have been a really good team. Who knows maybe the steelers are doing shitty so they can draft larry fitzgerald since he is talking about go into the draft if the NFL allows him.

Originally posted by OrangeSS
Hey cutty shut the fuck up. Walt harris play calling saturday night sucked. There was atleast five times I saw larry open. Rutherfurd is another Kordell Stewart and yes he does suck just as bad as Kordell. As for Bill Cowher he is one hell of a coach and just because the steelers aint doing well this year doesnt mean we have to get all bent out of shape. Cowher has coach a very competetive football team each year. We as steeler fans should be happy that we have a team like the steelers that get picked almost every year to go to the super bowl. If you go back and compare our records since the super bowl started to all the other teams you will see that the steelers have been a really good team. Who knows maybe the steelers are doing shitty so they can draft larry fitzgerald since he is talking about go into the draft if the NFL allows him.

:rofl: did the little blue house tell you that?? :wavey:

kordell won sunday!!!:smiley:

that get picked almost every year to go to the super bowl.

this is what is worng with your view. who gives a fuck if they are picked to win. getting picked to win and doing it are two different things. Actually if they are getting picked to win, they aren’t living up to their expectations. the only thing similar about rod and kordell is they are both fast black guys that played QB in pittsburgh. kordell is a pro who gets paid, rod is a college football player. it don’t matter who was coaching saturday, pitt got man handled upfront. larry might have been open 5 times but rod may have already been on his back. Do you know anything about football. do you relize that larry may have been open but it was a result of something else pitt was tryin to do. he may look wide open but there are so many things that dictate that. what you see isn’t always really how it is on the field. Real football isn’t like tecmo bowl, you can’t keep going to the same player over and over. I actually think pitt game plan was ok, they were gettin the ball to kris wilson and other recievers. The play calls looked alot worse because pitt couldn’t block for the run. 9-4 and walt harris is terrible but 4-8 is ok for bill cowher. Where is the logic in that??:dunno: