Steelers Rumor

Ok we all know no more Cowher…boo hoo big deal. This is a blessing in disguise. Denny Green will be the new coach…then L Fitz will follow green and pittsburgh will have the 2 best receivers in the world. Also I hear we will draft Palko this year so incase Ben turns out to throw 23 picks every year we can have a total manchild to replace him.

haha ur an idiot. H ward and LFitz are dominant and i love palko. thats what they make Madden for. you can build that team if you choose to and live out your fantasy.

^ lol

man you guys need to get a fuckin life

STFU

Wow you actually typed it correctly. Do you want a cookie?

That was a lame attempt at humor Jeremy,go crawl back into ur hole now:bigthumb:

Yeah, about as lame as your attempts at E-Thugging. :wtcslap:

There’s no E-thugging here…:dunno:

:bsflag:

U know…it is a shame that cowher is leaving becasue he wants more money as well as to be the highest payed coach,to me that it is NOT pittsburgh or a rooney coach. He has one more year left,let NC buy that out n let him end his career in shambles at NC,becasue they aint going nowhere. But all n all…thanks Billy for a good run and go fuck urself,time for bigger better things…

you guys managed to make a gay thread, even gayer,thanks.

but anyways, im alittle upset about cowher. i wish he wouldve surprised everone and signed an extension.

u should like the gay thread seeing is how ur part faggot:grouphug:

haha. part faggot.

i think Whisenhunt is gonna be the new coach though, just my guess.

That would be great if he is, but we have to keep our options open,although…ronneys would like to see someone form our franchise in there i bet.

x2

i think denny green may be used for the minority interview :kekegay:

HAHAHAHAHA,so sad.yet SO true

x2

x3

I’m just depressed about Cowher leaving. Only two head coaches since I was born…

i heard he’s got an interview for Arizona coming soon. i hope it doesnt end up being russ grimm, he’s not head coach material. isnt tony dungy gonna be looking for a job next season?