Steelers Rumor

cowturd underachieved his whole carrer. even with a SB win. probably the least talented of all the teams that made it to AFC championship wins it and the superbowl… fluke?.. their performance this year either proves last year was a fluke or he is an underachieving coach… i’ll go with B. too bad chuck noll didn;t hang on a few more years while woodson, llyod, dawson etc matured… i will still never see how in world we lost to san diego with the team we had.

How the fuck can u blame him for this year bob? As u see we finished 500 and were great the last half of the season…Now to put some shit on order for u BOB,what about al the injuries we had this year? What about ben not beong up to par? what about santonio holmes losing some games for us? It is not the coaching,it was the players and the injuries we sustained this year. Cowher however DID fuck up by not putting in batch a few times but other than that how was it his sole fault? The team played like shit first half of the season,i don’t know where u were but u shoulda been watching the games…u fair weather motherfucker. Stick to what u know…baseball

stick to what you know…nothing. to put off not playing batch as some small thing is insane…THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!!! that probably cost us two wins which to us was the season. the team played decent the first half…9 pts against the jags should be good enough to win, not when the coach makes a bad personel move thou. there is no other than that, thats it! injuries? wasn’t heinz and troy injured in the second half of the year when were supposedly playin “so great”? santonio threw 4 picks against oakland? but then again if santonio lost us “games” :rolleyes: that would fall on who…hmmm maybe the guy that puts his fumbling ass in the line-up…coach cowher. his inability to pull ben when he was having a poor game cost us the season. ben isn’t a dan marino, joe montanta yet…you wouldn’t pull a guy like that, but after all the kid went through why wouldn;t you yank him. ben made the plays that hurst us in many games but its was the caoch that had him in there atleast two times when he should not have been playing.

Ya,becasue it was lla ben or cowher or mr?,make up ur damn mind who it was that lost us the season! Regardless…it was a team lose,just as a win is a "team win,no sole person is to blame at all and if it wasnt for santonio dropping the ball and all that shit he went through i dont beleive he ever would of gotten his head straight enough for the NFL…

as far as injuries, um willie reid most of the year, Ben from before the season and all through, ward from preseason and pretty much all year. troy was at the end and some other guys, but injuries played a big part especially at the beginiing when reid couldve been kick returning instead of holmes when he was fumbling like crazy. also ward wasnt 100% this year from the get-go

speaking of people who kick the ball,y dont we fucking get rid of Chris gardocki? That motherfucker cannot punt a ball worth shit!

it all comes back to the coach when its clear a guy shouldn’t be on the field…ben in jax, ben in oakland. why did santonio need to suffer on the field to get his head straight? plenty guys come and the league and don’t suck it up like that to start off. look if ur gonna blame it on rookie mistakes thats ridiculous. his mistake were dropping passes and mishandeling punt and kicks…that shit he’s been doing his whole life. i could see if he was fuckin up assignments and running wrong routes. basically college is minor league football for the NFL, if you are a number one draft pick, you should be able to come in and do those things the same way you did in college. learning plays is one things but catching punts don’t really change… and that falls on the coach if a guy is out there continuing to make a fool of himself.

It’s useless having this argument with u,u are the almighty know it all…blame the coach if u must

ben in jax and ben in oak i will put on cowher. i dont think he shouldve played either of those games. batch in oak is almost a sure win because ben was off badly that day and his mistakes killed us. jax, its tough to say cause their D was insane. their line blew us off the line of scrimmage all game and nothing was workin that game, but i think ben shouldnt have came back so soon. plus it seemed he didnt have his arm strenght back until after the bi-week. im playin the middle of the road on this debate cause i dont pin-point cowher for the season, solely, but i think these points cutty made are very good. i still would like to see him here and im kinda sad to see him go.

if its not the coach’s fault who’s is it? they aren’t paid millions of dollars to lose games and have excuses…they are paid to win. you can blame a play or a bad game on one player…a sub par season is credited to the coach. you know i’m right so you can let go of your cower power security blanket because he is gone!

i heard they are moving to toronto :eek4:

His record speaks for hiself…

i hear through the grapevine that jeff fisher is going to get an interview.

yup 3-5 in championships/SBs… chuck noll 8-3 thats the difference between a great coach and a good coach.

i’m not going to read any of this shit, but I’m going to go ahead and assume Cutty is spewing faggoty nonsense about football, as usual.

like u post anything worth reading!

:kekegay:

big ben > palko

*>cowher - he fucking sucked and it’s a great day for the steelers.