Steeler Fans

my mom called me while i was at work tonight and told me that Ben Roethlisberger got hurt in a practice drill and may be out for the season… anyone hear anything??? :frowning: :dunno:

Big bens hurt… :kekegay:

i heard he ended up with a crack in his butt… doctors are hoping he doesn’t have a hole in his ass

:eek: :embarassd :dunno: :beer: :beer: :beer: He,ll be alright!

i heard he was injured, but i dont think hes out for the season

see pittsburghers are smart, we wave the terrible towel as if it were some force to be reckoned with but all the while we know its real purpose…to dry up them tears after another year we didn’t get one for the thumb. Go steelers…when they get rid of that spitting , jay leno chin, maniac, bill cowturd

:squint:

one for the thumb in 05, motherfucker. GTFO----------->

:madfawk: to ppl that talk shit on the steelers

Cutty’s pretty much the only one. If you want to get him back, just remind him how Notre Dame’s been licking balls for the last decade. :kekegay:

ben’s just got a bruised knee, but they did cart him off the field so i guess i can see how the rumor started

my buddy gets all die hard steelers… its crazzy, they arent paying me so i could give 2 shits whether they win or lose. its not like the team grew up in pittsburgh and we are chearing on hometown guys. They’re all imported!

i still have a pittsburgh maulers cup :slight_smile:

cutty’s just upset that the pirates totally blow…

yeah hes hurt, but last i heard it was a bruised bone. Don’t think hell be out for season though

fixed.

haha just cause i work for the pirates doesn’t mean i care. I like the steelers, i hate cowher.

bump for hilarity

Here Cutty

Pitt got killed in the bowl game as we all knew would happen. You should really support the steelers a little more. Stop worrying about crappy college teams. Go Steelers!!!

:owned:

:bowrofl:

x2

hhahaa… 35 to 7 ? piss,i mean pitt should never of made it to a top bowl game… they gots :owned: