Feels good to be a steeler fan

I think everything that could possibly go wrong with the ravens has…i cant believe this game.i honestly dont know what to say.it almost looks effortless

I honestly can’t believe that we’re 4 td’s ahead and its not even halftime. It’s almost like that playoff game against the Broncos before Superbowl XL.

penguins kicked ass, couldn’t give a damn about the steelers

the turn overs are rediculous…everytime i look back we either get the ball back or score a touchdown…it must suck to be a ravens fan right now…

ya they did. 5 nothing.

:cool:

James Harrison is a fuggin BEAST lol
Roth tied Gay Bradys record to :slight_smile:

its unoficially official… james harrison - defensive player of the week.

times like this make me pretty thankful that we have a quality backup.

that was bullshit, that should have been a penalty on Suggs

the hit on ed reed has to be on JACKED UP…

or when hines cracked ed reed

dude. get him the fuck out of there. thats so fucking stupid!

very solid D excpet for that one lousy run for the td. Hines had atleast two really good hits tonight, the better one being on reed

ya that is TOTALLY retarded

im just really curious as to why it took them so long to put Boller in and why the hell are they still punting… its the 4th qtr wit like 10 mins left and your down by like 31 pts, who cares if your on your own 30???

ray lewis is going to be flipping out again after this one cause of poor offensive coordinating. Im pretty sure hes going to be shooting brian billick.

LOL no we all know hes a knife fighter

that was quite amusing lol

nice blow out for the steelers…there talkn bout the steelers being a good match up with the patriots but who knows…