Moped - Yay or Gay?

This explains why no sexual activity with women , we asked all wrong how many men ilya ???

My suggestion is get on a dirt bike and ride it around a field first.

+rep. i just burst out laughing in my cubicle and all my coworkers think im retarded.

ehhh… yea it might be, good point. i’ve been on something with two wheels and a motor since i was a kid so i dont remember things like that being difficult…

You people have NO idea what you are talking about as far as my personal life goes as none of you know me. You don’t know what I have or haven’t done. In fact, I was engaged (came apart due to communication issues and general personality differences which came to light as time went on) to a better looking female than 80% of you could get…pretty sure on that (a few members saw her picture when I posted it briefly some time ago). So please, STFU.

Regarding two wheels with a motor. I don’t think it’s rocket science. Not going to be doing wheelies or 140mph…

Only scooter I ever rode were rentals. In H2Oi I had one going 55! it was a little scary tho. Like doing 100 in a neon. Something to that effect.

It was fun passing 30mph traffic like it was standing still with my foot pushing the kick stand into the ground showering sparks!

LOL DO NOT GET A MOPED

LOL I think john was just busting your balls there man.

Never the less. Its not rocketscience by any means. But you need to sync your left fingers with your right wrist with your brain, ear, and ass to even move the thing, then come to a safe stop. Learning, understanding and asking questions till you bleed motorcycles BEFORE you even throw a leg over one is what will keep you shiny side up… no mater the machine.

If you never rode a bike, i highly recomend getting on a dirtbike in a field and ride it around. Then when you get on a road bike atleast you get the concepts… until you take the first slow, tight turn and hit handle bar lock becasue in your mind you think you need more to make the turn. get back to us at that point.

Anyone can ride a bike… for how long and how safe though?

they’re gay, get an enduro bike instead

Thanks Krazy. They should be able to teach me everything to give me a riders chance of staying safe if I do that course, right? I don’t have access to a dirt bike…and I don’t know anyone well enough here to bother someone and or get on something I don’t own.

wait, didnt you just get engaged like a month or two ago? or are you talking about a previous engagement? either way, sorry it came undone.

I wouldnt bank on a 2 week course, one of which is off the bike, making you safe to ride on a street.

Just from an awareness standpoint, how far down the road to you look when driving, and do you notice people getting in and out of their cars at gas stations as you drive by??? Can you remember the color and make of each car that comes up behind you at street lights? Little tests for yourself to even see if you have the mindset to stay alive outside a steel cage and a seatbelt on the road.

Like I said letting a clutch out and riding it around is something you can handle within reason in an hour on the bike… the rest of the process is NOTHING like a car. What you slip up on behind the wheel WILL put you in a hospital behind the handlebars.

Dude relax man , I’m sorry I didn’t know I was kidding .

Wait, the guy titled his thread Yay or Gay and is upset about homosexual innuendo?

Titling a thread to rhyme (the point - you know…attempt at a funny) is one thing…but members being classless (again) and bringing up my decisions, beliefs, morals, or what have you (AGAIN - this has been discussed 30000 times here on Shift) is something completely different and I’m sick of it. I don’t care if it’s a joke or not.

You have something to add to the conversation of two wheel vehicles? By all means, chime in. Otherwise, get lost.

98 honda 100cc $600… lol runs perfect i learnt shifting on it, putted around for a month bought a honda rebel, got my permit, now riding quite a bit.

I never rode a motorcycle before in my life before I went and bought a cbr600rr. I think you’d be fine if you just bought a 250

my .02 would be a cheap bike like a newer 250 or something older with slightly larger displacement.

mopeds are for grannies and greasy fat old italian men. Youre neither.

Get a hold of yourself, moped man. :rofl