Scooters?

OK this might be gay…ok it is gay.

I’ve been looking to possibly pick up a chinese scooter (street legal). It would be perfect to run up to the swimming pool, dumpster, across the street to shop ect… Anyone have any experience with these things? I was possibly thinking of a Honda Rucus but they are to much for 49cc’s.

:rofl:

Atreyu has a scooter.

^^I know he has the honda rucus…i see him on mcknight every now and then

they kick ass, for kicking around town it is awesome, but they are slow especially up hills. everyone knocked it until they rode it! all I’m saying. 90mpg ftw

i’m more interested in the 150cc ones. 50cc’s seem to small for hillls

yea, that would def be the way to go, they make a 250cc big ruckus which is pretty mean

anyone see these things sold locally? I found a few online but shipping is expensive.

how much do these things run

honda ruckus suck buy a zuma and get the big bore for it
loads of fun no im not gay

Get one of these (scroll half way down the page)

http://www.goldenmotor.com/

It’s an electric front wheel for a mountain bike. They go like 20 MPH.

i work at uniontown kawasaki we carry kymco. they make a 150 and a 250 pretty comfortable to ride too lol. call this number and ask for terry 724-434-2500

i have a Honda Aero125(1984) that i want to get rid of. it needs a new plug and a little fuel adjustment and it’ll be straight. its not inspected either because i used to just ride it up and down my street when i was under age. but yeah, i could post pics and find the title if interested.

the only thing is anything over 49cc requires a motorcycle license, thats the only advantage to have the 49cc

also if it is 49cc in pa its classified as a moped so you can park it on bike racks.

Man, I’d rock one out, great gas mileage and you can put the bitch anywhere instead of looking for parking and shit… How much does something like that run?

Any ballpark on price? I’d be interested. Got rid of my real bike and I’m looking for an old beater of a scooter.

I just bought this scoot…

http://www.nationalonlinescooters.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=480

They had the same one at hyproscooters on Rt. 88 for $3200+

Should be here monday or so via freight truck. I couldn’t find one local or used for less than they are new. Resale value on this fine machine is insane!! Insurance is $61/year

nice

nice

Hahahaa, it should be a good time. I can always bust out the accord if someone gives me shit for my slow ass whip. :slight_smile: I’ll post up pics and a review on “Chinese scooters” when it comes.