Honda Ruckus

Does anyone have a ruckus? thinking about buying one to whip around Florida rob & big style jw if anyone else got one

I got a 2007 Roketa Bali 150cc with 700 miles on it. Trunk, Radio, Windshield options.

I want $1050 for it. It will smoke a Ruckus! I got it up to around 70MPH on 279. Its a bit more modern and larger than a ruckus IMO. Two people fit VERY comfortably on it.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/jackhunt321/touring_moped_06_model1.jpg

Oh yea, it has LED mirror turn signals too…all the amenities of a scooter :wink:

The above pic doesn’t have a trunk on it, but there is one included on mine. It is PA titled and currently registered. The trunk is quick release with a TON of extra space under the flip up seat.

do you need a motorcycle licesense for one

nope not in fl on a ruckus atleast since its only 50cc no ins either FTMFW

i have one, love it to death, except going up hills lol

for 150cc you must have atleast a permit…just a written test - the permit lasts for a year.

Insurance is $8/month and registration is $9/year

a 50CC will top at at 35mph and sucks on hills
a 150cc will top at 65+mps and goes great up hills

All the 150cc engines are GY6 - similar to racing go-carts etc…, a ton of aftermarket support if you look on ebay

Scooters/Mopeds :greddy2: :smiley:

its a honda which makes it automatically awesome

:eek4: :nuts:

Do the harley guys wave you people on scooters?

I do!!

yea i get waved at, but i figure its just because im awesome

prob just about as cool and fast as a 91 F2 :smiley: :stick:

You must be one of the cool harley riders…like 75% of the harley guys i pass wave…the others just keep on looking so i start waiting for them to wave first lol

:slight_smile:

Riiiiiiight…Sportbike>Scooter…you having both…you should know this

As long as you dont get one of those honda sportbikes with VTAK

streetbike is for fun and speed, just want the ruckus to buzz around town and get 100mpg…i hate waving at harley guys just to have them be assholes and ignore you so i do it far enough in advance now so if they act to cool to wave back i still have time to give them the finger…nothing againest them just hate when people act like dicks

Yea i was a bit puzzled when i first started riding like wtf did i do…then i realized those are the die hard hog-or-nothing guys…not our fault their backs are too brittle to handle the sportbike riding position. I know those little scooters have great gas mileage…but i can’t complain at a 14.15 fill up using premium and getting about 50mpg even with light speeding

The ones who caim sport bikes hurt their backs have never been on a sport bike…a sport bike is closer to the fetal position and easier on the back by alot…just more painful in the wrists. I can ride more highway miles on a sport bike laying on the tank than sitting up pinching my spine on a cruiser…but prefer a cruiser overall

Yea the wrist part SUCKS…i have carpal tunnel in the left wrist…didn’t think i still had it till i got on the bike for a few days and i’m like OUCH…don’t want to get it worked on because downtime is like 3 weeks…

Laying on the tank works pretty well, i haven’t ridden a cruiser so i wouldn’t know…i’ve just sat on them

[QUOTE=xlogic;691823]You must be one of the cool harley riders…like 75% of the harley guys i pass wave…the others just keep on looking so i start waiting for them to wave first lol

I’ll tell you what my dads been a pagan for ever and every one in his club has something against people on anything but a harley but my dads theory is it dont matter what your riding as long as your enjoying it and thats the way it should be he dont care if its a honda rebel or a hayabusa his hand still goes out

i hate fuckin waving to everyone… if you wave to me i usually do a knod… but thats about it… waving to 60 guys a day is a lil flamboiant.