Be jealous of my sweet moped.

I know, only gay guys and girls ride mopeds, right? Good thing I’m a girl then.

Anyhow, I love this little thing, and seeing as how it gets 100+ to the gallon, it’s pretty cost effective.

It’s a 1978 Sachs Balboa, made in Germany. Only things I’ve done to it so far are tossed the restrictive air box, added a Biturbo exhaust and swapped the chain for a pimp gold chain.

I’ve got another one that I’m going to redo totally custom also from 78.

Any other Mopeders around, or is this too girly for you guys?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/2602209068_b42c381e24_o.jpg

id point and laugh at u if i saw you puttering around on this thing on the street.

thats just me tho.

Hopefully you save enough in gas to pay for the hospital bills when you get hit by a car on that hard to see little thing.

Bling, bling.

are you fat?

i bet she is

Why not just get a pedal powered bike?

haha thats kinda neat, it even has pedals!

I saw some kid riding a mountain bike around that he did the same thing with, he made it himself though, was pretty neat and that thing flew!

nice sach :tup: lol

love it :tup:

how fast does that little thing go?

Saw one just like this on the way into work on Niagara Falls Blvd right under the thru way and thought the same thing. He had all kinds of traffic backed behind him because the thing was so slow. Then he almost caused a few accidents getting over into the middle lane to turn.

^ Yeah, I said it because I saw one almost get creamed by an F150 on N. Forest the other day. I’m talking inches from being a greasy spot on the pavement.

Mine goes almost 40mph with the new pipe actually, and I only ride it on side streets, I don’t have a death wish.

And yes, I’ve heard the “riding mopeds are like riding fat chicks” joke. Very clever. :loopie:

i think if the fat chick owns a moped it kinda makes it negative or zero :gotme:

no

How is a moped more of a “death-trap” than a traditional human powered bicycle? That criticism just doesn’t make sense to me.

can you ride this on a sidewalk or does it have to be on the street?

OMG PICS OF GIRL ON MOPED!!