motorcycle accident sat morning

you know, you really are a douchebag. I was at home in bed since 10:30 no where near where he was, he was riding home on his own. He had picked the bike up off chaz around 3pm that day when I was still at work stone sober, I guess I’m supposed to have a 6th sense to tell when someone is riding my bike drunk when I’m at home asleep :reloading

Today is a nice day for riding…Hope you get a new bike soon before this good weather is gone.

:kekegay:

:love:

letting a friend ride your bike that has no license and 2 DUIs HMMMMMMMmmm

2nd person i met this year,that right after we met thier bikes were totaled…WOW!!

I dont care if they are a billionaire and have THE STARBOY’s skillz of riding bikes…THEY AINT RIDING MINE EVER!!

friends dont let friends ride their bikes…

was thinking the same thing. i dont care what the circumstances were, you never let someone have free reign on anything, let alone a busa.

Oh fuck off… You’ve offered me free reign on your ass every weekend since 2001.

wow, i don’t even let people ride my bicycle. keep your new bike locked up tight

well ones that dont know how to ride !! :stick: as much as i want a bike ill never get one ! to dangerous not only have to worry about self control but also crazy drivers on the road !

I can’t agree with that more. I want a bike so bad and have access to a basically free Early 70’s Harley that is completely restored (I’d just have to pay to transfer the title) but I’m scared to death of all the other idiots out there on the road.

man up Sally. If you pay attention and don’t act like a retard on it, they’re relatively safe.

Also don’t ride it drunk, I wouldn’t think that needed to be said…but…

riding drunk… i’m surprised he even made it that far. hope he really is OK (no internal damage or anything)

i have a salvaged ninja 250 anybody can borrow! seriously? please?

karma is a bitch…

i will pay for the tittle trans if i can have the harley

x2, If you do that and ride within your limits it will also make you a better drive in your cage because it conditions you to look around more.

:stupid:

Only if they return the favor, will I let them ride my bike.

this was damian right? hows he doin. i got a text at 9 am sat and i havent talked to his sister in like a year.