Ugh, another motorcycle down tonight :(

Coming home from shred and regan cruise night on the 33 around 11:30 we passed what looked like a “street fighter” in the middle of the road, and one guy getting loaded into the ambulance on a stretcher. I also saw, and I HOPE TO GOD my eyes were playing tricks on me, but a orange bike smashed/wedged under the guard rail with a tarp over something.

we slowed and asked one of the EMT’s if it was 1 or 2 and he replied with “get the fuck out of here, don’t fucking worry about it” :eyebrow:

I hope it’s no one on here. :frowning:

I can think of 2 people on here with orange bikes. I hope it wasn’t them.

it wasnt willybeen his bikes in da shop gettin da work done on it…

shitty to hear…bikers check in…

in. consider bobbyg and dyingtolive in too. i saw them as they got home from their date. too bad to hear about this.

also, what did you expect the emt to say to you, especially if it was fatal? the last thing they want to do is answer questions from rubberneckers.

I’ve been thinking of getting a bike for a while now…but these threads are major turn offs…

i would have whipped my cack out and smacked that EMT in the mouth for giving me sass…whats wrong with being a concerned passer-by? or perhaps a friend of the one that went down…how would he know?

because it isn’t the appropriate time or place to be releasing information. and, before you ask, i am not an emt/firefighter/whatever.

I think that reply answered your question

saw this on the news but they didnt release any info

He got his bike out yesterday…

EDIT - wasn’t him, just talked to him.

any more news?

As far as the emt, I don’t care what he said to me, he was probably pretty messed up seeing the wreck, but when we did slow down there was no one behind us or anything, we just wanted to check on a fellow biker.

Shitty news.

EMTs on power trips is retarded. Anyone knows that bikers ride together and look out for each other so if another one stops and in concerned, they should give you a reasonable answer if they are not doing anything.

saw this on the news this morning. very depressing… i just hope it wasn’t anyone on here :frowning:

was coming home from the VA about 12:30 and another ambulance was coming i saw the 2 bikes there also. cops and EMTs were reall pricks when i asked too

you would probably be a prick too if you were trying to do your job and every rubbernecker that drove by felt that they had the right to know the details of every accident. i don’t understand why you guys think that they should tell you what is going on. i mean, sure, it doesn’t hurt to ask, but if they don’t want to or can’t tell you, don’t be too surprised.

i got my bike back yesterday. but it wasnt me. any more news?

I can’t believe you people think it’s OK to stop and ask an EMT what’s going on at an accident. :bloated:

Between right to privacy laws, traffic, crowds getting in the way, and having more important things to do, it’s probably SOP to tell any random rubbernecker who stops to move the fuck along.

Agreed, if im dying on the side of the road, i want the EMT/Medic to be trying to save my life, not telling my friends its me whos in trouble. You can ask that later.

Nah guys, I was on the other side of the thruway, he was just directing traffic (of lack their of)
All we did was slow down to safe speeds (10mph) and my friend goes “ONE OR TWO”
He coulda just ignored us,but he decided to drop some f bombs. Oh well, it’s not a huge deal, I just hope the guys are okay!

:lol: Well I assumed a slightly different situation. Something more akin to pulling over, getting off the bikes, walking into the scene and going “Hai gais whats giong on lulz?”

I guess I shouldn’t assume. :fail: