Bike accident death on 787 tonight..

Anyone hear about who it might have been?

oh…source??

Yellow bike, heard this from a friend on FB. It was blown into a ton of pieces.

Hope the rider came out alright.

<Agrees with teg but if not Rip

I just talked to a buddy of mine he said he just rode past and it looked real bad. He said there were like 10 state boys around the guy. No idea on his condition though.

Did you guys read the title?

RIP

Nope didnt see death…RIP

YNN “SO CALLED” coverage:

http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/550510/motorcycle-accident-on-i-787/

Too bad.

Two of my friends went pass, one kid before anyone showed up and another after one trooper showed up. He said the guys shoes were about 50 feet from his body and the body was covered with what looked to be a towel or sheet of some sort that someone prolly had in there car or something.

I drove past, bike was mangled. ;(

:frowning:

It was some kid either first name or last name Reagan. My buddy Shawn showed to up trivia last night and then left right away and went to the hospital after he got the text from a friend. As of midnight I beleive he was still alive but not sure of current condition. I drove past It on my way home and the bike was mangled and the “scene” was spread over about 150 feet. Did not look good.

it wassnt josh reagan was it? im pretty sure i worked with josh at hoffmans back in the day, that would be horribe, rip

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S2206248.shtml?cat=300

Well if that article is true, then chances are he was doing a wheelie or something stupid because its not that easy to lose control of a bike on a highway…unless he hit a massive pothole which is also possible with NYS roads.

When I drove past, I saw NO other vehicle that appeared to be in the accident. Just staties, an umarked and a bike down.

highspeed chase gone bad??? maybe…
could of been some of those good potholes on 787 bent hit front rim causing his tire to go flat therefore him losing it

wow these news channels are good at giving some very informative news articles…