Muggings in Cheektowaga

and i dont know where your interpretation of the law comes from but…in order to get away with killing someone that was putting your life in danger, you can not use force excessive to what they were showing (example: a guy tries beating your ass with his fists and no weapons and robs you, you cant pull a knife on him and shank him, you can only use your fists to beat him to death…if a guy has a knife, same situation, you cant pull out a gun and shoot him…the amount of force shown by the attacker is the same amount of force you are allowed to use)

sounds really retarded i know, but thats the way the laws work…and i know im right on this because ive heard these questions in about all of my criminal justice classes and were answered by lawyers/police officers first hand…sometimes it would make sense to pummel some jerkoff with a bat that tries robbing you even though he’s unarmed, that right there is assault with a deadly weapon even though you’re the victim…justice system= :gay:

simple solution: if you wanna shoot some d-bag that tries robbing you, plant a gun on his stupid ass :lol:

Pittsburgh is only a 3 hour ride from here.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of explaining why He’s an idiot for thinking he’d get away with murder. :picard: And i had no idea Pittsburgh was that close.

this thread, ugh.

Dead on.

Blame Karter. maybe i should post up more tubgirl action for the thread save.

This is like a mile from my house, not cool.

The hood is encroaching on cheektowaga.

Its been happening for years.

Go anywhere near that walmart on walden if you aren’t sure what i’m talking about.

hasn’t really crossed genesee / 33… yet. but its getting there.