scum bags in buffalo ** Now full of WIN **

woke up this morning to find out some scum bags got into my car lastnite and stole my cheap ass radio and my sub and amp…lol i guess they needed it more than i did ill jus go and buy another f**k it…it just sucks that people have to do things like that o welll thats why there scum bags and to top it off i live in a quite neighborhood supposabily in west seneca

My car was broke into also a couple weeks ago and took gps and a superchips tuner WTF! And i also live in a quiet neighborhood…

i live in a quite neighborhood as well, well supposabily

This could quiet be the most interesting thread in a long thyme! Well, supposabily.

my place is so quite right now. gf is out to lunch with friends supposabily

I’m actually looking for a quite place to move to. Supposabily west seneca is a really quite neighborhood so i have been looking there. o well.

WTS system

jus goes to show you that no matter how quite the neighborhood supposabily is you should always be on your guard…

dont bang where you hang son.

I live in South Buffalo so I’m sure I’m not that far from you. I’m 99% sure that someone tried breaking into my car sometime in the past two weeks because my key no longer opens my driver’s side door. I didn’t notice right away because I use the remote to get in just about always. It sucks because whatever genius that designed my car only put one lock on it - there isn’t even one on the trunk.

Until I get it fixed, I can’t get into my car if my remote dies!

I was told this thread was awesome, supposabily…

confirmed. its awesome.

Neon, willing to trade system for two turtles?

lol @ supposabily! Didn’t even realize…

So if i spelled it wrong who cares.all im saying i know it was these crackers on seneca.
And i dont bang no music anywere the music is for me to hear not everyone around.

all im saying man is if you got even a cheap ass radio and sub and amp you should be aware of your beats anywere you go.

So go bust sum kaps in them assez yO!!! Make sure you wear your fucking stupid hat at an assinine angle, wife beater, and pencil thin douche bag beard. Don’t forget the all important thug jorts that go to your ankles and a sweet chain hanging out yo!!!

I heard quattrokrant was a pretty quite guy, supposabily

Hat must not have a curved brim and must still have stickers on it

i hate to ask the question but are you African american and calling white people crackers or a Caucasian calling a white person a cracker lol, supposabily that would be funny

edit: im not racist just find it funny white people being called crackers

i <3 crackers… i mean white people

I like saltines in my soup!