Scumbags in Cheektowaga

So my wife gets home from work today as she works in the Galleria Mall and tells me I have something hanging under the bed of my truck?I figure its Mud along with maybe some Tift weeds stuck underneath the truck.

I walk outside to take a look and I see my fucking spare tire and wheel are gone.:mad:

Fucking retards stole my shit when my wife was at work.Fucking blows my mind!

Where the fuck was the god damn security?Oh ya they are to busy smoking next to the dumpsters to actually be doing thier job.Fucking low life rent a cops.

Supposivly (sp) they have camera’s there and my wife is there now with the Cheecktowaga PD viewing the videos.

All I know is someone is paying for this.Weather it be the guys who did it if they can ID them or the Mall itself.

My guess is they had a similiar truck?I drive a chevy truck so I am assuming they used thier spare tire tools to drop the tire down.

Shitty man but not to be a nudge Mall is not giving you shit. Parking is at your own risk. At least you car didn’t get keyed bumper to bumper like a friend of mine did with his brand new beamer at Wegmans.

Hopefully they can find the tards who did it but I wouldn’t be optimistic

Hahahah.
Actually they probably had a flat and didnt have a spare so they took yours.
This happens alot, I heard a story about someone getting a flat and pulling into a big parkinglot and taking the wheel right off an identical car and putting the flat tire back on the other car.
Be fortunate they didnt do that.

Same thing happened to my dad. But they stole it out of my own driveway. He drives a Chevy too. So it’s in the same location. His truck had been out of commision for a couple weeks, and while it was sitting the driveway we were robbed. How fucked!

chill it out man

it’s gonna take some time to do so

i’m sorry it happened

don’t do anything you regret later

Heh,I don’t find it as amussing as you do Karter.

And I understand the parking at your own risk thing.But my wife is an employee at that mall.She wouldn’t be there otherwise.I know they have insurance and I will get them to pay for it on way or the other.I am sure there are loop holes to be found if I end up having a problem with them.

Spare tire locks FTW!

It’s not worth assault charges over a damn tire.

Shitty it happened but that’s why we have insurance.

Chances are the mall won’t do shit since it’s park at your own risk.

Ya I know it’s not worth it over a spare wheel and tire.I am just caught up in the heat of the moment.The way I feel now is feeding my rage and the actions I would love to take.It just blows me away how ignorant people can be.

Can’t blame ya, I’d be flipping too. Getting anything stolen is a terrible feeling.

nahhhhhhhhh I wasnt laughing that it happened, I was laughing that it made me think of that story.

I should have chosen how I worded that better.

No worrys.I figured as much.I am just pist about this thats all.Hell I don’t need this kind of shit right now.Too many other things going on.

This is why you don’t let women drive your cars.

A few homeboys probably stole it.

I’m surprised they got the thing off of there. On trucks around here, usually the spare tire is so rusted to the bottom of the truck, you can’t get it off there when you get a flat.

Pretty ballsy though, i’m sorry to hear that shit man…

Thanks Justin.And for the record there is no major rust underneath my Truck.Just alot of caked mud.

Aint that the truth!

Looks like my insurance is going to cover it with no deductable.At least I am getting my shit back at no cost to me.Still filed a police report though.They are supposed to be viewing the tapes and they want me to call them Monday morning.

What lot were you parked in?

i hate going to the galleria, one of the last few times i drove/parked there some douche hit my car and took off, leaving a nice basketball sized dent in my front fender. I hate people

It was parked under JCpenny.Like I’ve said before.Blows my fucking mind how fucked people can be.

Next time make sure you check the pressure in your spare cause it was flat when I put it on my truck.

JK sorry to hear that cheektowaga sux